ESI Group S.A. (ESI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ESI Group SA (ESI) provides software and services for virtual prototyping in the physics of materials and virtual manufacturing. It offers wide range of software solutions such as virtual manufacturing, virtual reality, data analytics, virtual environment, virtual integration platform, cloud solutions, system modelling, and virtual performance. The companys services portfolio includes engineering services, consulting services, process automation, software application training and technical support. ESI markets its products and services to various industries include ground transportation, aeronautics and aerospace, heavy industry, energy, government defense and marine, electronics and consumer goods, education and others. It operates its businesses in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa through its various subsidiaries and offices. ESI is headquartered in Paris, France.
ESI Group S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2020: ESI Group helps managing the risk of covid- 19 contamination in the workplace
Apr 15,2020: ESI Group participates to the fight against COVID-19 with Folding@Home
Jan 07,2020: Farasis Energy breaks through the Electric Vehicle Market Thanks to ESIs Virtual Prototyping
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
ESI Group S.A. - Key Facts
ESI Group S.A. - Key Employees
ESI Group S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
ESI Group S.A. - Major Products and Services
ESI Group S.A. - History
ESI Group S.A. - Company Statement
ESI Group S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
ESI Group S.A. - Business Description
Business Segment: Licenses and Maintenance
Business Segment: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
ESI Group S.A. - Corporate Strategy
ESI Group S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ESI Group S.A. - Strengths
ESI Group S.A. - Weaknesses
ESI Group S.A. - Opportunities
ESI Group S.A. - Threats
ESI Group S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 16, 2020: ESI Group helps managing the risk of covid- 19 contamination in the workplace
Apr 15, 2020: ESI Group participates to the fight against COVID-19 with Folding@Home
Jan 07, 2020: Farasis Energy breaks through the Electric Vehicle Market Thanks to ESIs Virtual Prototyping
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
ESI Group S.A., Key Facts
ESI Group S.A., Key Employees
ESI Group S.A., Key Employee Biographies
ESI Group S.A., Major Products and Services
ESI Group S.A., History
ESI Group S.A., Other Locations
ESI Group S.A., Subsidiaries
ESI Group S.A., Key Competitors
ESI Group S.A., Ratios based on current share price
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
ESI Group S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
ESI Group S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ESI Group S.A., Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
ESI Group S.A., Ratio Charts
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (BDMN) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Presidio Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
ESI Group SA (ESI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
RTL Group S.A. (00007453) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request