Roundys, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Roundys, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
- Detailed information on Roundys, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Roundys, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Roundys, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Roundys, Inc.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Roundys, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Roundys, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Roundys, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Roundys, Inc.s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Roundys, Inc. (Roundys) operates a chain of grocery retail stores in the US. The store chain retails a comprehensive range of perishable, non-perishable food and non-food products under various national and private label brands. Roundys product assortment includes a wide array of grocery, meat, seafood, bakery, deli, floral, frozen and dairy products along with general merchandise, pharmacy, alcohol, health and beauty care products. It also offers party services, floral service and gift card. The company operates retail stores under Pick n Save, Copps, Metro Market and Marianos banners. It operates through its own company operated stores. Roundys is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the US.
In FY2014, the company acquired 11 Dominicks stores from Safeway Inc, to strengthen its presence in the US.
Roundys, Inc.: Company Overview
Roundys, Inc.: Overview and Key Facts
Roundys, Inc.: Overview
Roundys, Inc.: Key Facts
Roundys, Inc.: Key Employees
Roundys, Inc.: Key Employee Biographies
Roundys, Inc.: Major Products and Services
Roundys, Inc.: Company History
Roundys, Inc.: Management Statement
Roundys, Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Roundys, Inc.: Key Competitors
Roundys, Inc.: Company Analysis
Roundys, Inc.: Business Description
Roundys, Inc.: SWOT Analysis
Roundys, Inc.: SWOT Overview
Roundys, Inc.: Strengths
Roundys, Inc.: Weaknesses
Roundys, Inc.: Opportunities
Roundys, Inc.: Threats
List Of TablesTable 1: Roundys, Inc.: Key Facts
Table 2: Roundys, Inc.: Key Employees
Table 4: Roundys, Inc.: Key Competitors
Adeptmind Inc. - Tech Innovator Profile
Adeptmind Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileFounded in 2016, Adeptmind is an artificial intelligence-based retail platform which offers intuitive, accurate, and personalized search results to shoppers.ScopeThe report provides information and insightsView Report
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator Profile
Ibotta Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileLaunched in 2012, ibotta is a mobile technology company that offers a cloud-based cashback shopping application.ScopeThe report provides information and insights into Ibottas, including -View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request