Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd (PAY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd (Payton), a subsidiary of Payton Industries Ltd, is a high-tech company that designs, develops, manufacture and sells planar transformers, conventional transformers and inductors. It offers planar transformers in different sizes, specifications and capacities. The company also provides custom transformers and off the shelf standard transformers. Payton serves its products to various industries, including automotive, industrial, telecommunications, power electronic markets. The company provides Planar Magnetic solutions to the power electronic industry. It supplies its solutions through a network of representatives. The company has business presence across Asia, the Americas, Europe, and Israel. Payton is headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Key Facts
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Key Employees
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Major Products and Services
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - History
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Company Statement
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Israel
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Strengths
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Weaknesses
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Opportunities
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Threats
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Key Facts
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Key Employees
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Major Products and Services
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, History
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Other Locations
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Subsidiaries
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Key Competitors
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Annual Ratios
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Payton Planar Magnetics Ltd, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request