Futuren (FTRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Futuren (FTRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Futuren, previously Theolia SA, is a wind energy producer that prospects, develops, constructs, installs and operates wind power projects. It is a subsidiary of EDF Renewables SA. It specializes in designing and building onshore wind plants. Futuren conducts these operations for its own account as well as for third parties. The company also participates in the sale of wind projects and wind farms to third parties; and treatment of solid waste. The company owns and operates a network of wind farms in Germany, France, Morocco and Italy. Futuren is headquartered in Paris, France.
Futuren Key Recent Developments
Dec 02,2019: Futuren commissions two wind farms and obtains a new building permit in France
Sep 12,2019: FUTURENs results increase thanks to the recent commissioning of four wind farms
Jul 30,2019: FUTUREN reports a revenue up by + 11% in the first half of 2019
Jul 03,2019: FUTUREN commissions two wind farms and launches construction works for a new park in France
Mar 15,2019: Masen is launching a call for tenders for the repowering project of the Koudia Al Baida wind park
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to