Marshalls Plc (MSLH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Marshalls Plc (MSLH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Marshalls Plc (Marshalls) is a producer and supplier of landscape, driveways, garden and seating products and solutions. The company manufactures natural stone and concrete products. Its portfolio of products includes street furniture, concrete block paving, natural stone paving, drainage, natural stone cladding, protective street furniture, walling and kerbs. Marshalls also offers block paving, lighting, edgings, mortars, flooring products, decorative aggregates and garden paths. It offers water management, design and installation services. The company offers its products to the domestic, public and commercial industries across the UK. It operates through its production facilities across the UK. Marshalls is headquartered in Elland, Yorkshire, the UK.
Marshalls Plc Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: SIG announces external directorship
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Marshalls Plc - Key Facts
Marshalls Plc - Key Employees
Marshalls Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Marshalls Plc - Major Products and Services
Marshalls Plc - History
Marshalls Plc - Company Statement
Marshalls Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Marshalls Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Landscape Products
Business Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
Geographical Segment: The UK
Marshalls Plc - Corporate Strategy
Marshalls Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Marshalls Plc - Strengths
Marshalls Plc - Weaknesses
Marshalls Plc - Opportunities
Marshalls Plc - Threats
Marshalls Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 10, 2018: SIG announces external directorship
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Marshalls Plc, Key Facts
Marshalls Plc, Key Employees
Marshalls Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Marshalls Plc, Major Products and Services
Marshalls Plc, History
Marshalls Plc, Subsidiaries
Marshalls Plc, Key Competitors
Marshalls Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Marshalls Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Marshalls Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Marshalls Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Marshalls Plc, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request