PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PT PP) is a construction and engineering firm. It involves in various business activities such as engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services, manufacturing of construction equipment, production and supply of precast material, property and real estate development, and infrastructure investment. The company designs, constructs, and maintains a wide range of projects across diverse sectors including roads and bridges, power, civil engineering, hospitality, commercial establishments, institutions and residences. PT PP also manages, sells, and rents office spaces, hotels, and hospitals in Indonesia. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures in Indonesia. PT PP is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk Key Recent Developments
Jan 05,2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakartas new transport system
Aug 17,2017: Nigeria: Investors Keen On Modular Refineries Despite Challenges
Jul 17,2017: Andalas Energy and Power Signs Agreement with PT PP Energi
Jun 22,2017: NNPC Prioritises Security Of Onshore, Shallow Waters Assets To Keep Up Oil Production
Mar 28,2017: Wartsila to supply, operate and maintain five multi-fuel power plants in Indonesia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Facts 6
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Employees 7
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Employee Biographies 8
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Major Products and Services 9
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - History 10
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Company Statement 12
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Business Description 14
Business Segment: Construction 14
Business Segment: Energy 14
Business Segment: EPC 14
Business Segment: Equipment 14
Business Segment: Precast 15
Business Segment: Property and Real Estate 15
Business Segment: Property and Realty 15
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Strengths 16
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Weaknesses 17
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Opportunities 18
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Threats 19
PT PP (Persero) Tbk - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Jan 05, 2018: Wartsila Smart Power Generation plant will ensure reliable power supply for Jakartas new transport system 29
Jul 17, 2017: Andalas Energy and Power Signs Agreement with PT PP Energi 30
Mar 28, 2017: Wartsila to supply, operate and maintain five multi-fuel power plants in Indonesia 31
Feb 24, 2017: Equis Sign EPC & O&M Contracts for Tolo 1 Wind Farm in Indonesia with Siemens and PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of TablesList of Tables
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Facts 6
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Employees 7
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Employee Biographies 8
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Major Products and Services 9
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, History 10
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Subsidiaries 13
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Key Competitors 20
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Ratios based on current share price 21
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Annual Ratios 22
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Interim Ratios 26
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of FiguresList of Figures
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, Ratio Charts 27
Aptech Ltd. (APTECHT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Schneider Electric (Australia) Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
PT PP (Persero) Tbk Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
PT PP (Persero) Tbk Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on PT PP (Persero) Tbk. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Synopsis Pelindo I/PT PP/Waskita Kuala Tanjung Port Development Phase I Banten - Project Profile contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profileView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request