Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Ericsson) offers integrated telecommunications technology and services. It offers a wide range of services, software and infrastructure in the areas of mobility, broadband and cloud enabling telecom operators and other businesses to enhance operational efficiency. The company offers its products and services across networks, digital services, managed services and emerging business. Ericssons primary offering includes network infrastructure for mobile and fixed communication such as 2G, 3G and 4G radio networks, and IP core and transport networks. The company also offers professional services and network rollout services which allow companies to deploy, operate and evolve networks and related support systems. It also offers software for operations and business support systems (OSS & BSS), TV and media management, and M-commerce. The company has operational presence in the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Africa and the Middle East. Ericsson is headquartered in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2019 Ericsson and Ambra to create network solution to global mining sector
Feb 04,2019 MassTLC, Verizon, Ericsson Name Winners in 5G Robotics Challenge
Nov 23,2018 Minesto joins Swedish multinational companies in Taiwan trade delegation
Sep 07,2018 Ericsson and Industry Partners Advance 5G Commercial Readiness in North America[Newswire : Technology - PRN]
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Facts
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Employees
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Employee Biographies
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Major Products and Services
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - History
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Company Statement
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Business Description
Business Segment: Digital Services
Business Segment: Emerging Business and Other
Business Segment: Managed Services
Business Segment: Networks
Geographical Segment: Europe and Latin America
Geographical Segment: Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: North East Asia
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: South East Asia, Oceania and India
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Corporate Strategy
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Strengths
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Weaknesses
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Opportunities
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Threats
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2019: Ericsson and Ambra to create network solution to global mining sector
Feb 04, 2019: MassTLC, Verizon, Ericsson Name Winners in 5G Robotics Challenge
Nov 23, 2018: Minesto joins Swedish multinational companies in Taiwan trade delegation
Sep 07, 2018: Ericsson and Industry Partners Advance 5G Commercial Readiness in North America[Newswire : Technology - PRN]
Sep 04, 2018: Ericsson strengthens end-to-end transport solutions for 5G
Jul 18, 2018: Ericsson announces financial results for Q2 2018
Mar 27, 2018: Ericsson and Ambra Solutions deliver deepest LTE network in Canadian mine
Jan 31, 2018: Ericsson announces Q4 and full year 2017 results
Jan 31, 2018: Ericsson announces changes to executive team
Jan 18, 2018: Ericssons data centre and Fortum to collaborate in demand response
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Facts
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Employees
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Employee Biographies
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Major Products and Services
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, History
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Other Locations
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Subsidiaries
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Joint Venture
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Key Competitors
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Ratios based on current share price
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Interim Ratios
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Ratio Charts
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
2019 Communication Equipment Competitive Intelligence: LM Ericsson Telephone Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request