Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Forward Industries Inc (Forward Industries) is a designer, marketer and a distributer of protective solutions for handheld electronic devices and non-electronic products. The company’s product portfolio comprises protective plates, soft-sided carrying cases, clips, hand straps, bags and other accessories. Forward Industries’ products find application in the handling of medical monitoring and diagnostic kits, GPS and location devices, sporting and recreational products, fire arms, bar code scanners, and cellular phones. It sells these products through retail distribution channels to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Forward Industries is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Forward Industries, Inc. - Key Facts
Forward Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
Forward Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Forward Industries, Inc. - History
Forward Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
Forward Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Forward Industries, Inc. - Business Description
Business Segment: Design
Business Segment: Distribution
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC Region
Geographical Segment: EMEA Region
Forward Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Forward Industries, Inc. - Strengths
Forward Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
Forward Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
Forward Industries, Inc. - Threats
Forward Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Forward Industries, Inc., Key Facts
Forward Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Forward Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
Forward Industries, Inc., History
Forward Industries, Inc., Other Locations
Forward Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Forward Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
Forward Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Forward Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
Forward Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Forward Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Forward Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Forward Industries, Inc., Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Forward Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts
Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
MORRE-TEC Industries, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMORRE-TEC Industries, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisHuntington Ingalls Industries (HII) is Americas largest military shipbuilding company that designs, builds, and maintains nuclear and non-nuclear ships for theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request