HearMeOut Ltd (HMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HearMeOut Ltd (HMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HearMeOut Ltd (HearMeOut) is a provider of audio social media platform. The company’s application helps users record and share a short recorded audio of their description, category and thoughts at the application’s native feed and listen to contents shared by other users. The company’s drive mode feature helps drivers share posts on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other social networks without taking their eyes off the road. Using HearMeOut audio playlists and drive mode features, users can convert HearMeOut app as their own social radio. The company provides the On the Go application where the users can get their audio playlists with Drive Mode features that may be implemented on wearable and smart devices so that users can get their feed everywhere, at any time and all hands-free. The company has operational presence in Australia and Israel. HearMeOut is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
HearMeOut Ltd - Key Facts
HearMeOut Ltd - Key Employees
HearMeOut Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
HearMeOut Ltd - Major Products and Services
HearMeOut Ltd - History
HearMeOut Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
HearMeOut Ltd - Business Description
HearMeOut Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HearMeOut Ltd - Strengths
HearMeOut Ltd - Weaknesses
HearMeOut Ltd - Opportunities
HearMeOut Ltd - Threats
HearMeOut Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
HearMeOut Ltd, Key Facts
HearMeOut Ltd, Key Employees
HearMeOut Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
HearMeOut Ltd, Major Products and Services
HearMeOut Ltd, History
HearMeOut Ltd, Other Locations
HearMeOut Ltd, Key Competitors
HearMeOut Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
HearMeOut Ltd, Annual Ratios
HearMeOut Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
HearMeOut Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
HearMeOut Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
HearMeOut Ltd, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request