Trimedyne Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Trimedyne Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Trimedyne Inc (Trimedyne) develops, manufactures and markets surgical Lasers and a range of disposable and reusable, fiber optic laser energy delivery devices for use in a wide range of medical applications. The company’s products find application in a wide range of medical markets including urology, lithotripsy, spinal disc, laser rental and gynecology. Trimedyne has doublepulse technology which allows user to supply more energy to hard substance with less risk of damaging adjoining soft tissues. Its products are also used in ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and general surgery among others. Trimedyne operates a subsidiary, Mobile Surgical Technologies Inc that provides rental of lasers and other medical equipment on a fee per case basis to hospitals, group practices, surgery centers and individual physicians in Southwest US. Trimedyne is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Trimedyne Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2020: Trimedyne reports its financial results for the quarter ending on December 31, 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Trimedyne Inc - Key Facts
Trimedyne Inc - Key Employees
Trimedyne Inc - Major Products and Services
Trimedyne Inc - History
Trimedyne Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Trimedyne Inc - Business Description
Trimedyne Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trimedyne Inc - Strengths
Trimedyne Inc - Weaknesses
Trimedyne Inc - Opportunities
Trimedyne Inc - Threats
Trimedyne Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 18, 2020: Trimedyne reports its financial results for the quarter ending on December 31, 2019
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Trimedyne Inc, Key Facts
Trimedyne Inc, Key Employees
Trimedyne Inc, Major Products and Services
Trimedyne Inc, History
Trimedyne Inc, Subsidiaries
Trimedyne Inc, Key Competitors
Trimedyne Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Binx Health Inc (Binx Health), a subsidiary of Binx Health Ltd, is a provider of near-patient and point of care (POC) testing solutions for womens health. The company develops itsView Report
Profound Medical Inc (Profound Medical) is a medical device company that develops and markets solutions to deliver precise ablation of prostate. Its proprietary technology, TULSA-PRO, by combining real-time magnetic resonanceView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request