Toro Energy Ltd (TOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Toro Energy Ltd (TOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Toro Energy Ltd (Toro Energy) is a uranium resource development company. Toro Energy carries out the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium properties. The company operates Wiluna Uranium Project in Western Australia, and Theseus project in Northern Territory. In addition to the above, the company holds exploration interests in Namibia, Africa and an investment in Strateco Resources in Quebec, Canada. The company’s Wiluna regional resource contains 80.5 million pounds of uranium oxide. Moreover, the company has identified a confident Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) resource of 6.9 million pounds of uranium oxide at Theseus project. Toro Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Toro Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 03,2020: Toro Energy: Preparations commence for RC Drilling at Golden Ways
Sep 01,2020: Toro Energy reports geochemical assay results at Yandal Gold Project
Aug 17,2020: Toro Energy: Quartz vein sampling generates significant gold anomalism along 900m strike length at Golden Ways
Aug 06,2020: Toro Energy announces gold intersected in water bore bottom of hole extension at Yandal Gold Project
Jul 20,2020: Toro Energy: Yandal Gold Project drilling update
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Toro Energy Ltd - Key Facts
Toro Energy Ltd - Key Employees
Toro Energy Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Toro Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
Toro Energy Ltd - History
Toro Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Toro Energy Ltd - Business Description
Toro Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Toro Energy Ltd - Strengths
Toro Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
Toro Energy Ltd - Opportunities
Toro Energy Ltd - Threats
Toro Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Toro Energy Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 03, 2020: Toro Energy: Preparations commence for RC Drilling at Golden Ways
Sep 01, 2020: Toro Energy reports geochemical assay results at Yandal Gold Project
Aug 17, 2020: Toro Energy: Quartz vein sampling generates significant gold anomalism along 900m strike length at Golden Ways
Aug 06, 2020: Toro Energy announces gold intersected in water bore bottom of hole extension at Yandal Gold Project
Jul 20, 2020: Toro Energy: Yandal Gold Project drilling update
Jul 09, 2020: Deep Yellow announces exploration drilling update at Barking Gecko prospect
Jul 02, 2020: Toro Energy: Ground based EM survey at Toros golden ways expanded
Jun 25, 2020: Toro: Ground based EM survey extended to Golden Ways
Jun 22, 2020: Toro Energy: Systematic quartz vein sampling commences at Golden Ways where previous samples graded up to 65g/t Gold
Jun 18, 2020: Toro Energy: EM survey commences at Toros Yandal one nickel prospect
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Toro Energy Ltd, Key Facts
Toro Energy Ltd, Key Employees
Toro Energy Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Toro Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
Toro Energy Ltd, History
Toro Energy Ltd, Other Locations
Toro Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
Toro Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
Toro Energy Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Toro Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios
Toro Energy Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Toro Energy Ltd, Interim Ratios
Toro Energy Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Toro Energy Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Toro Energy Ltd, Ratio Charts
Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Toronto Hydro Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Efora Energy Ltd (Efora Energy), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces hydrocarbon assets in Africa. It holds a diverseView Report
Eneco Energy Ltd (Eneco Energy) formerly Ramba Energy Ltd, a subsidiary of Redmount Holdings Ltd, is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production of oil and gasView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request