Zeus Co Ltd (079370) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zeus Co Ltd (Zeus) is a distributor and manufacturer of liquid crystal display (LCD) and semiconductor equipment. Its products include flat panel display equipment, semiconductor equipment and materials, solar module turn-key line, vacuum solutions, factory automation, and industrial transfer robots. Zeus Test platform offers a test environment to check the software, perform tests, and generate test cases and test scripts. The company serves customers in domestic and overseas markets. Its major customers include Samsung, Tianma, Solartech, LG, Hynix, Amkor, Seoul Semiconductor, Kisco, and ILJIN. It manages a network of manufacturing facilities in South Korea. Zeus is headquartered in Gyeonggi-do, Osan-si, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Zeus Co Ltd - Key Facts
Zeus Co Ltd - Key Employees
Zeus Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Zeus Co Ltd - History
Zeus Co Ltd - Company Statement
Zeus Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Zeus Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Equipment Business
Business Segment: Valve Business
Geographical Segment: Japan, China and others
Geographical Segment: Korea
Zeus Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zeus Co Ltd - Strengths
Zeus Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Zeus Co Ltd - Opportunities
Zeus Co Ltd - Threats
Zeus Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Zeus Co Ltd, Key Facts
Zeus Co Ltd, Key Employees
Zeus Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Zeus Co Ltd, History
Zeus Co Ltd, Other Locations
Zeus Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Zeus Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Zeus Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Zeus Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Zeus Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Zeus Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Zeus Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Zeus Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Zeus Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Zeus Co Ltd (079370) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Guangxi Hechi Chemical Co Ltd (000953) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request