GUD Holdings Ltd (GUD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GUD Holdings Ltd (GUD) develops and markets consumer and industrial products. The companys product offerings includes cabin air filters, oil, air and fuel particle, heavy-duty and agricultural filters, wiper blades, fuel pumps, spark plugs, ignition coils, lighting products , battery power products, disc rotors, brake pads, repair, and accessories. It also offers domestic water pressure systems; rain water harvesting products; swimming pool, spa pumps and filters, salt water chlorinators and UV disinfection; domestic fire protection products; farm and irrigation. GUD markets products under Ryco, Narva, Wesfil, Davey, Projecta, DBA, Goss, Injectronics and Permaseal brand names. The company exports their products to New Zealand, France, and Spain. GUD is headquartered in Altona North, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
GUD Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
GUD Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
GUD Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
GUD Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
GUD Holdings Ltd - History
GUD Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
GUD Holdings Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Automotive
Business Segment: Davey
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: New Zealand
Geographical Segment: Other
GUD Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy
GUD Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GUD Holdings Ltd - Strengths
GUD Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
GUD Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
GUD Holdings Ltd - Threats
GUD Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
GUD Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
GUD Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
GUD Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
GUD Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
GUD Holdings Ltd, History
GUD Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
GUD Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
GUD Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
GUD Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
GUD Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
GUD Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
GUD Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
GUD Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
GUD Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
GUD Holdings Ltd (GUD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
NewOcean Energy Holdings Ltd (342) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request