1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc (FLWS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc (1-800-FLOWERS) is a florist company. The companys product portfolio comprises fresh flowers, gift baskets, plants, candles, plush stuffed animals, epicurean gifts, gourmet foods, home decor, wine gifts, childrens gifts, as well as steaks and chops. It provides its floral products through its owned and operated retail floral stores, franchises and ecommerce sales channels. 1-800-FLOWERS markets its products under 1-800-FLOWERS, Harry & David, BloomNet, PersonalizationMall, GreatFood.com, The Popcorn Factory, Cheryls Cookies, Mrs. Beasleys and Goodsey brand names. The company sells its products through various online portals, social media networks and search engines and promotes these products through direct mail, e-mails, catalogs and offline media. 1-800-FLOWERS is headquartered in Carle Place, New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Key Facts
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Key Employees
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Key Employee Biographies
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Major Products and Services
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - History
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Company Statement
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: 1-800-Flowers.com Consumer Floral
Business Segment: BloomNet Wire Service
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: Gourmet Foods and Gift Baskets
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Corporate Strategy
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Strengths
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Weaknesses
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Opportunities
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Threats
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Key Facts
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Key Employees
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Key Employee Biographies
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Major Products and Services
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, History
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Subsidiaries
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Key Competitors
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Ratios based on current share price
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Annual Ratios
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc, Ratio Charts
1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc (FLWS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request