Vedanta Resources Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Vedanta Resources Ltd (Vedanta), formerly Vedanta Resources Plc, is a diversified natural resources company. Its operations span metals and mining, oil and gas, and power generation. The company explores, plans, builds, mines, processes, transports and markets a range of products, including base and precious metals, and minerals. Its major products include zinc, lead, silver, iron ore, steel, copper, aluminium, power, and oil and gas. The company also has under development a port operation business and infrastructure assets. Vedantas operations are mainly concentrated in India. It also has operations in Australia, Japan, Namibia, South Africa, South Korea, the UAE, Taiwan and Zambia. Vedanta is headquartered in London, the UK.
Vedanta Resources Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 23,2020: Vedanta supports Covid-19 relief initiatives in India
Mar 31,2020: Vedanta to suspend operations at Skorpion Zinc unit in Namibia
Nov 25,2019: Marubeni and partners get PSA extension for Ravva field in India
Aug 30,2019: Cairn Oil and Gas plans to invest $1bn in three Indian oil fields
Aug 08,2019: Zambian court blocks Vedantas bid to stop Konkola copper mine sale
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Key Facts
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Key Employees
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
Vedanta Resources Ltd - History
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Company Statement
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Aluminium
Business Segment: Copper-India/Australia
Business Segment: Iron Ore
Business Segment: Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Power
Business Segment: Zinc-India
Business Segment: Zinc-International
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: UAE
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Vedanta Resources Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Strengths
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Weaknesses
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Opportunities
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Threats
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 23, 2020: Vedanta supports Covid-19 relief initiatives in India
Mar 31, 2020: Vedanta to suspend operations at Skorpion Zinc unit in Namibia
Nov 25, 2019: Marubeni and partners get PSA extension for Ravva field in India
Aug 30, 2019: Cairn Oil and Gas plans to invest $1bn in three Indian oil fields
Aug 08, 2019: Zambian court blocks Vedantas bid to stop Konkola copper mine sale
May 30, 2019: CNMC, ETG and Turkey reportedly express interest to buy KCM in Zambia
May 28, 2019: Vedanta Resources open to dialogue with Zambian government
May 22, 2019: Zambia to take over Vedanta copper assets and bring in new investor
Apr 11, 2019: Supreme Court ruling: Vedanta can be tried in UK for Zambian pollution
Mar 31, 2019: Vedanta Resources announces production release for the year ended 31st March 2019
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Key Facts
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Key Employees
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Major Products and Services
Vedanta Resources Ltd, History
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Subsidiaries
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Key Competitors
Vedanta Resources Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Vedanta Resources Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Vedanta Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serviceView Report
Trailbreaker Resources Ltd (Trailbreaker Resources), formerly Goldstrike Resources Ltd is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces gold properties. It operates gold properties inView Report
Deep Energy Resources Limited (Deep Energy Resources) formerly known as Deep Industries Ltd is an oil and gas company that provides integrated oilfield services. The company offers air andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request