Epiroc AB (EPI A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Epiroc AB (EPI A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Epiroc AB (Epiroc) is a provider of mining and infrastructure equipment. It develops, manufactures and markets rotary drilling equipment for various applications such as exploration, construction, mining, and water well and shallow oil and gas across the world. The company also offers rock and exploration drilling equipment, and tunneling and mining equipment for both surface and underground applications. Epiroc provides mining and rock excavation, spare parts supply, professional service, consulting and engineering, support solutions and training services, among others. It has presence in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia and Australia. Epiroc is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Epiroc AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 23,2020: Epiroc Canada agrees to buy software company MineRP
Dec 18,2020: ABB to lead automation innovation for sustainable mining project
Dec 04,2020: Epiroc: The route to an autonomous mine
Nov 17,2020: Epiroc hydraulic breaker HB 7000 DP - a successful solution for a quarry on Mallorca
Nov 12,2020: Water cannon joins list of remote operating machines
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Epiroc AB - Key Facts
Epiroc AB - Key Employees
Epiroc AB - Key Employee Biographies
Epiroc AB - Major Products and Services
Epiroc AB - History
Epiroc AB - Company Statement
Epiroc AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Epiroc AB - Business Description
Business Segment: Common Group Functions
Business Segment: Equipment and Service
Business Segment: Tools and Attachments
Geographical Segment: Africa/Middle East
Geographical Segment: Asia/Australia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South America
Epiroc AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Epiroc AB - Strengths
Epiroc AB - Weaknesses
Epiroc AB - Opportunities
Epiroc AB - Threats
Epiroc AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Epiroc AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 18, 2020: ABB to lead automation innovation for sustainable mining project
Dec 04, 2020: Epiroc: The route to an autonomous mine
Nov 17, 2020: Epiroc hydraulic breaker HB 7000 DP - a successful solution for a quarry on Mallorca
Nov 12, 2020: Water cannon joins list of remote operating machines
Nov 12, 2020: Epiroc introduces the next evolution in the Rig Control System for the Pit Viper blasthole drilling rigs
Oct 21, 2020: Safety and productivity in focus as Epiroc wins large equipment order in Russia
Jul 13, 2020: Epiroc and Vale finalise ‘Batteries as a Service’ deal
Jun 23, 2020: Epiroc introduces DH350 oil and gas rig: step change in drilling rig mobility
Jun 03, 2020: Covid-19: Epiroc announces job cuts in Sweden
May 29, 2020: Epiroc secures contract from Codelco for Chuquicamata mine in Chile
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Epiroc AB, Key Facts
Epiroc AB, Key Employees
Epiroc AB, Key Employee Biographies
Epiroc AB, Major Products and Services
Epiroc AB, History
Epiroc AB, Subsidiaries
Epiroc AB, Key Competitors
Epiroc AB, Ratios based on current share price
Epiroc AB, Annual Ratios
Epiroc AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Epiroc AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Epiroc AB, Interim Ratios
Epiroc AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Epiroc AB, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Epiroc AB, Ratio Charts
Epiroc AB (EPI A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Episurf Medical AB (Episurf Medical), formerly Diamorph Medtech AB is a medical technology company that provides patient-specific treatments of painful joint injuries. It offers diagnosis and design of implants andView Report
Episurf Medical AB (EPIS B) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2019 Update market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 750View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request