Macfarlane Group Plc (MACF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Macfarlane Group Plc (MACF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Macfarlane Group Plc (Macfarlane) is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of protective packaging products and labels. The company distributes packaging materials, and provides storage and warehousing services to its customers. It offers designing, manufacturing and assembly of custom-designed packaging solutions in the UK. The company also designs and produces self-adhesive and re-sealable labels and related machinery. The company offers its products to various industries such as aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, electronics, food, retail, health and beauty, and third party logistics industries. The company operates R&D facilities in Scotland and Sweden and distribution partner in the UK, Europe and the US. Macfarlane is headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Facts
Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Employees
Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Macfarlane Group Plc - Major Products and Services
Macfarlane Group Plc - History
Macfarlane Group Plc - Company Statement
Macfarlane Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Macfarlane Group Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Manufacturing Operations
Business Segment: Packaging Distribution
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding the UK)
Geographical Segment: The UK
Macfarlane Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
Macfarlane Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Macfarlane Group Plc - Strengths
Macfarlane Group Plc - Weaknesses
Macfarlane Group Plc - Opportunities
Macfarlane Group Plc - Threats
Macfarlane Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Facts
Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Employees
Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Macfarlane Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Macfarlane Group Plc, History
Macfarlane Group Plc, Other Locations
Macfarlane Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Macfarlane Group Plc, Key Competitors
Macfarlane Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Macfarlane Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Macfarlane Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Macfarlane Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Macfarlane Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Macfarlane Group Plc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Macfarlane Group Plc, Ratio Charts
Macfarlane Group Plc (MACF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request