Peab AB (PEAB B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Peab AB (PEAB B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Peab AB (Peab) is a provider of construction and civil engineering services. It carries out construction of major infrastructure projects and civil engineering works. The company carries out management and maintenance of roads and other municipal works. It develops all kinds of housing, including apartment buildings in tenancy ownership and rental form, and builds single homes. The company conducts acquisition, development and divestiture of commercial properties in the Nordic region. It also offers asphalt, concrete, gravel and rock, transportation and machines, foundations, rentals and industrial construction solutions. The company has operations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Peab is headquartered in Forslov, Sweden.
Peab AB Key Recent Developments
May 06,2020: Quarterly Report Peab: Stable quarter but greater uncertainty
Apr 07,2020: Peab decides to withdraw proposal for ordinary dividend in entirety
Mar 31,2020: Peab to build carbon dioxide neutral factory in Sweden
Mar 30,2020: Peab appoints board and management for new real estate company Annehem Fastigheter
Feb 05,2020: Peab announces year end report January – December 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Peab AB - Key Facts
Peab AB - Key Employees
Peab AB - Key Employee Biographies
Peab AB - Key Operational Employees
Peab AB - Major Products and Services
Peab AB - History
Peab AB - Company Statement
Peab AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Peab AB - Business Description
Business Segment: Civil Engineering
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Group Functions
Business Segment: Industry
Business Segment: Project Development
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Other Markets
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Peab AB - Corporate Strategy
Peab AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Peab AB - Strengths
Peab AB - Weaknesses
Peab AB - Opportunities
Peab AB - Threats
Peab AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Peab AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 06, 2020: Quarterly Report Peab: Stable quarter but greater uncertainty
Mar 31, 2020: Peab to build carbon dioxide neutral factory in Sweden
Mar 30, 2020: Peab appoints board and management for new real estate company Annehem Fastigheter
Feb 05, 2020: Peab announces year end report January – December 2019
Jan 14, 2020: Peab builds apartments in Boras
Oct 24, 2019: Peab announces higher net sales and stable operating profit
Jul 19, 2019: Peab releases half year report for January – June 2019
Jun 28, 2019: Peab rebuilds E12 in Umea
May 09, 2019: Peab announces quarterly report January – March 2019
Feb 08, 2019: Peab announces year end report January – December 2018
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Peab AB, Key Facts
Peab AB, Key Employees
Peab AB, Key Employee Biographies
Peab AB, Key Operational Employees
Peab AB, Major Products and Services
Peab AB, History
Peab AB, Subsidiaries
Peab AB, Key Competitors
Peab AB, Ratios based on current share price
Peab AB, Annual Ratios
Peab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Peab AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Peab AB, Interim Ratios
Peab AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Peab AB, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Peab AB, Ratio Charts
Peabody Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Peabody Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request