TIE Kinetix NV (TIE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TIE Kinetix NV (TIE), develops and delivers total Integrated E-Commerce solutions. The company offers licensing, maintenance and support, consultancy and software as a service (SaaS) based e-commerce platform, and channel marketing; integration; demand generation, analytics and optimization solutions. Its solutions enable the clients to connect, integrate and accelerate all business processes including marketing, sales, logistics and finance. It helps the businesses to optimize their supply chain. TIE serves to several industries such as food and beverage; manufacturing; construction; telecom; IT; consumer electronics; insurance and publishing; health and pharma; and retail. The company has business operations across Australia, France, Germany, the UK, and the US. TIE is headquartered in Breukelen, the Netherlands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
TIE Kinetix NV - Key Facts
TIE Kinetix NV - Key Employees
TIE Kinetix NV - Key Employee Biographies
TIE Kinetix NV - Major Products and Services
TIE Kinetix NV - History
TIE Kinetix NV - Company Statement
TIE Kinetix NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
TIE Kinetix NV - Business Description
Geographical Segment: TIE France
Geographical Segment: TIE Germany
Geographical Segment: TIE Netherlands
Geographical Segment: TIE US
TIE Kinetix NV - Corporate Strategy
TIE Kinetix NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TIE Kinetix NV - Strengths
TIE Kinetix NV - Weaknesses
TIE Kinetix NV - Opportunities
TIE Kinetix NV - Threats
TIE Kinetix NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
TIE Kinetix NV, Key Facts
TIE Kinetix NV, Key Employees
TIE Kinetix NV, Key Employee Biographies
TIE Kinetix NV, Major Products and Services
TIE Kinetix NV, History
TIE Kinetix NV, Other Locations
TIE Kinetix NV, Subsidiaries
TIE Kinetix NV, Key Competitors
TIE Kinetix NV, Ratios based on current share price
TIE Kinetix NV, Annual Ratios
TIE Kinetix NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
TIE Kinetix NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TIE Kinetix NV, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
TIE Kinetix NV, Ratio Charts
Phu Hung Securities Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
KB Securities Vietnam Joint Stock Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request