Telephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) is a provider of telecommunication services. It offers wireless, home security and automation; cable, wireline broadband; video, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to customers. Its service offerings include broadband access; caller ID; internet access; local, regional and long distance calling services; messaging services; managed network services; security and support services; voice and data services; text, video and picture messaging; voicemail, and text message alerts. The company sells its products through direct sales, independent agents, third-party national retailers, website, and telesales. It operates through its subsidiaries across the US. TDS is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Facts
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Employees
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - History
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Company Statement
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: TDS Telecom
Business Segment: US Cellular
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Strengths
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Weaknesses
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Opportunities
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Threats
Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Facts
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Employees
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, History
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
Telephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Telephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Global Industrial Control and Factory Automation Market by Solution (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Programmable Logic Controllers, Distributed Control Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Product Lifecycle Management, Plant Asset Management, Functional Safety)
Global industrial control and factory automation market projected to drive due to the increasing adoption of Industry 4.0 for industrial manufacturing and the growing emphasis on industrial automation and optimumView Report
Global Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Automatic Identification and Data Capture is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X millionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request