Nan Ya Plastics Corp (1303) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nan Ya Plastics Corp (Nan Ya), subsidiary of Formosa Plastics Group, is a specialty chemicals company that manufactures and markets plastic products, polyester fibers, petrochemical products, and electronic materials. It also manufactures polyester fibers and copper clad laminates of electronic materials. The companys products find application for household items such as packaging materials, articles of clothing, printed and stationery, and toy dolls; outdoor sports such as sports equipment; industrial equipment such as wire and cable, electrical machinery and parts and transport materials such as automotive materials and ships aerospace materials. It has operations in China, Taiwan, and the US. Nan Ya is headquartered in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Key Facts
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Key Employees
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Major Products and Services
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - History
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Electronic Materials
Business Segment: Plastics Material
Business Segment: Plastics Product
Business Segment: Polyester Product
Geographical Segment: China and HK
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
Geographical Segment: The US
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Corporate Strategy
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Strengths
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Weaknesses
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Opportunities
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Threats
Nan Ya Plastics Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Key Facts
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Key Employees
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Major Products and Services
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, History
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Other Locations
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Subsidiaries
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Key Competitors
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Annual Ratios
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Ratio Charts
HearMeOut Ltd (HMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co Ltd (002129) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Electrolytic Copper Foil Global Market Review and Outlook by 16 Companies (Mitsui Kinzoku, Furukawa Electric, Fukuda, Nippon Denkai, JX Metals, KCF Technologies, Nan Ya Plastic, LCY Technology etc.), by Application (PCB, FPC, Lithium Battery), by Type (Single Surface Treatment, Double Surface Treatment)
Electrolytic Copper Foil report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Electrolytic Copper Foil market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXXView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request