Z Holdings Corp (4689) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Z Holdings Corp (Z Holding) formerly known as Yahoo Japan Corp, is a provider of financial and payment, e-Commerce, and internet shopping services. The company also offers credit card, membership services, and other advertising-related services. Z Holding offers various services such as paid search, premium advertising services in its media business; settlement and finance related services, sale of office related products and other goods by ASKUL Corp and its group companies, and online auction services in its commerce business. It also offers advertising product such as ad management tools to advertisers and advertising agencies through Yahoo! Display Ad Network (YDN). Z Holding is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Z Holdings Corp - Key Facts
Z Holdings Corp - Key Employees
Z Holdings Corp - Major Products and Services
Z Holdings Corp - History
Z Holdings Corp - Company Statement
Z Holdings Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Z Holdings Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Commerce Business
Business Segment: Media Business
Business Segment: Other
Z Holdings Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Z Holdings Corp - Strengths
Z Holdings Corp - Weaknesses
Z Holdings Corp - Opportunities
Z Holdings Corp - Threats
Z Holdings Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Z Holdings Corp, Key Facts
Z Holdings Corp, Key Employees
Z Holdings Corp, Major Products and Services
Z Holdings Corp, History
Z Holdings Corp, Subsidiaries
Z Holdings Corp, Joint Venture
Z Holdings Corp, Key Competitors
Z Holdings Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Z Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios
Z Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Z Holdings Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Z Holdings Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Z Holdings Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Z Holdings Corp, Ratio Charts
Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co Ltd (002129) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Ceska Sprava Socialniho Zabezpeceni - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Ranpak Holdings Corp (PACK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request