VIA Technologies Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VIA Technologies, Inc (VIA) is a provider of integrated embedded platform and system solutions. The company designs, manufactures and sells motherboard chipsets, CPUs, motherboards, and other computer hardware. It provides integrated embedded platform and system solutions for AI, autonomous vehicle, IoT, computer vision, and smart city applications through embedded boards, embedded systems, processors, chipsets, and accessories.. It operates through a network of subsidiaries, offices, and sales offices. The company markets its technology products and services to various markets include healthcare, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial automation sectors. It operates sales offices across the globe including, Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. VIA is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
VIA Technologies Inc - Key Facts
VIA Technologies Inc - Key Employees
VIA Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
VIA Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
VIA Technologies Inc - History
VIA Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
VIA Technologies Inc - Business Description
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong and China
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
VIA Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VIA Technologies Inc - Strengths
VIA Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
VIA Technologies Inc - Opportunities
VIA Technologies Inc - Threats
VIA Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
VIA Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
VIA Technologies Inc, Key Facts
VIA Technologies Inc, Key Employees
VIA Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
VIA Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
VIA Technologies Inc, History
VIA Technologies Inc, Other Locations
VIA Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
VIA Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
VIA Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
VIA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
VIA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
VIA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
VIA Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
VIA Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
VIA Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
VIA Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
VIA Technologies Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corp Ltd (G92) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile hasView Report
Forged And Stamped Goods Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Product: Metal Crown, Closure, And Other Metal Stamping, Powder Metallurgy Part Manufacturing, Custom Roll Forming, Iron And Steel Forging, and Nonferrous Forging. By End Use Industry: Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Packaging, Machinery, Metal Products, Others Covering: Thyssenkrupp AG, Arcelor Mittal AG, American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Precision Castparts, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
Forged And Stamped Goods Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the globalView Report
Supercapacitors/Ultracapacitors Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 Including: By End Use Industries: Automotive, Transport, Renewables, Industrial, Electronic, Others Covering: Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, Maxwell Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, AVX Corporation, ELNA Co Ltd.
Supercapacitors/Ultracapacitors Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request