Gulf Resources Inc (GURE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gulf Resources Inc (Gulf Resources) is a chemical manufacturer offering bromine, crude salt and specialty chemicals. It also produces chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration, oil and gas distribution, oil field drilling, wastewater processing, papermaking chemical agents and inorganic chemicals. The companys product portfolio includes hydroxyl guar gum, demulsified agent, corrosion inhibitor for acidizing, bactericide, iron ion stabilizer, clay stabilizing agent, chelant and solid lubricant among others. The company serves oil and gas, chemical, food & beverage, and other industries. It provincial government license to produce bromine in the Shangdong Province, Northeastern China. Gulf Resources is headquartered in Shandong, China.
Gulf Resources Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2019: Gulf Resources announces third quarter 2019 unaudited financial results
Nov 06,2019: Gulf Resources announces the nomination of Mr. Shengwei Ma to be an Independent Director
Aug 14,2019: Gulf Resources announces second quarter 2019 financial results
Jun 03,2019: Gulf Resources Announces Temporary Suspension of Trial Production at its well in Sichuan Province
May 13,2019: Gulf Resources Reports Q1 2019 Results and Updates on Recent Developments
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Gulf Resources Inc - Key Facts
Gulf Resources Inc - Key Employees
Gulf Resources Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Gulf Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
Gulf Resources Inc - History
Gulf Resources Inc - Company Statement
Gulf Resources Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Gulf Resources Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Bromine
Business Segment: Chemical Products
Business Segment: Crude Salt
Gulf Resources Inc - Corporate Strategy
Gulf Resources Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gulf Resources Inc - Strengths
Gulf Resources Inc - Weaknesses
Gulf Resources Inc - Opportunities
Gulf Resources Inc - Threats
Gulf Resources Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2019: Gulf Resources announces third quarter 2019 unaudited financial results
Nov 06, 2019: Gulf Resources announces the nomination of Mr. Shengwei Ma to be an Independent Director
Aug 14, 2019: Gulf Resources announces second quarter 2019 financial results
Jun 03, 2019: Gulf Resources Announces Temporary Suspension of Trial Production at its well in Sichuan Province
May 13, 2019: Gulf Resources Reports Q1 2019 Results and Updates on Recent Developments
Apr 11, 2019: Gulf Resources announces commencement of production at factories Subdivision of Factory 1 and 7
Mar 15, 2019: Gulf Resources announces 2018 financial results and provides management commentary about future plan of company
Dec 31, 2018: Gulf Resources announces commencement of trial production at its first natural gas well in Sichuan province
Dec 17, 2018: Gulf Resources provides update to operations
Nov 13, 2018: Gulf Resources announces third quarter 2018 unaudited financial results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Gulf Resources Inc, Key Facts
Gulf Resources Inc, Key Employees
Gulf Resources Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Gulf Resources Inc, Major Products and Services
Gulf Resources Inc, History
Gulf Resources Inc, Subsidiaries
Gulf Resources Inc, Key Competitors
Gulf Resources Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Gulf Resources Inc, Annual Ratios
Gulf Resources Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Gulf Resources Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Gulf Resources Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Gulf Resources Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Gulf Resources Inc, Ratio Charts
Gulf Resources Inc (GURE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Gulf Cable and Electrical Industries Co KPSC (CABLE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profileView Report
QEP Resources Inc (QEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
PNM Resources Inc (PNM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request