Briscoe Group Ltd (BGP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Briscoe Group Ltd (Briscoe) is a retailer of homeware and sporting goods. Its merchandise various products including home furnishings, bathroom and bedroom products, cushions and floor coverings, indoor and outdoor furniture, gardening accessories, sporting goods, electricals, dining, laundry, fitness related equipment, sporting apparel, footwear and other related merchandise. Briscoe markets products under Briscoes, Living & Giving and Rebel Sport brand names. It provides home delivery, gift card schemes and warranty maintenance services. The company sells its products through its e-commerce portals and physical stores across Australia and New Zealand. Briscoe is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Briscoe Group Ltd - Key Facts
Briscoe Group Ltd - Key Employees
Briscoe Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Briscoe Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Briscoe Group Ltd - History
Briscoe Group Ltd - Company Statement
Briscoe Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Briscoe Group Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Homeware
Business Segment: Sporting Goods
Briscoe Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Briscoe Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Briscoe Group Ltd - Strengths
Briscoe Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Briscoe Group Ltd - Opportunities
Briscoe Group Ltd - Threats
Briscoe Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Briscoe Group Ltd, Key Facts
Briscoe Group Ltd, Key Employees
Briscoe Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Briscoe Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Briscoe Group Ltd, History
Briscoe Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Briscoe Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Briscoe Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Briscoe Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Briscoe Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Briscoe Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Briscoe Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Briscoe Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Briscoe Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
Briscoe Group Ltd (BGP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Briscoe Group Limited (BGP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Star Phoenix Group Ltd (STA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
SGOCO Group Ltd (SGOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request