REA Group Ltd (REA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
REA Group Ltd (REA Group) is a digital advertising company that offers information about real estate properties. The company operates residential, commercial and share property websites providing information about wide range of properties. Its websites allow users to buy, rent, invest, sell and share property information. The company also offers commercial property information services for offices, retail spaces, industrial and warehouse, showrooms and bulky goods, land development, hotel and leisure, medical and consulting, and commercial farming, among others. The company operates through digital channels such as websites, mobile apps, and partner websites. It has business operations across Asia Pacific and North America. REA Group is headquartered in Richmond, Victoria, Australia.
REA Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 28,2020: Evs and public charging network keep key workers moving in midst of pandemic
Apr 23,2020: REA and ADBA launch joint survey to treat surplus organic waste generated by covid 19 lockdown
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
REA Group Ltd - Key Facts
REA Group Ltd - Key Employees
REA Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
REA Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
REA Group Ltd - History
REA Group Ltd - Company Statement
REA Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
REA Group Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: North America
REA Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
REA Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
REA Group Ltd - Strengths
REA Group Ltd - Weaknesses
REA Group Ltd - Opportunities
REA Group Ltd - Threats
REA Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 28, 2020: Evs and public charging network keep key workers moving in midst of pandemic
Apr 23, 2020: REA and ADBA launch joint survey to treat surplus organic waste generated by covid 19 lockdown
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
REA Group Ltd, Key Facts
REA Group Ltd, Key Employees
REA Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
REA Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
REA Group Ltd, History
REA Group Ltd, Other Locations
REA Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
REA Group Ltd, Key Competitors
REA Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
REA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
REA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
REA Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
REA Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
REA Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
REA Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Korea South-East Power Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Golden Century International Holdings Group Ltd formerly known as International Standard Resources Holdings Ltd is a diversified company. The companys business activities include coalbed methane, treasury, and electronic components. ItsView Report
The Very Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Very Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request