Wates Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Wates Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wates Group Ltd (Wates Group) is a construction and property development company. Its service portfolio includes engineering; design and build; mechanical and electrical; fit-out and refurbishment; managed workspace; facilities management; residential development; and housing maintenance. The company executes construction projects for commercial and mixed-use developments, education, student accommodation, local authority frameworks, senior living, inner-city residential, industrial and research sectors. It also offers property services for banking, distribution, retail, sport and leisure, legal, financial, pharmaceutical, media, airports and public sectors. Wates Group also performs local authority and central government framework contracts for various organizations such as the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Defence and the Social infrastructure Development (SID) and other regional building frameworks in the UK. The company has operations in the UK and the UAE. Wates Group is headquartered in Leatherhead, Surrey, the UK.
Wates Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 23,2018: SES Engineering Services wins £8.2m Energy-From-Waste contract with Viridor
Aug 14,2018: Wates Construction eyes North West growth with promotions
Aug 02,2018: Wates Construction Appoints Pre-Construction Manager For Midlands
Jul 17,2018: SES secures £20m+ Combined Heat and Power contract
Jul 03,2018: Wates Construction expands regional team with appointment of Leanne Evans as project director
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Wates Group Ltd - Key Facts
Wates Group Ltd - Key Employees
Wates Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Wates Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Wates Group Ltd - History
Wates Group Ltd - Company Statement
Wates Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Wates Group Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Property Services
Business Segment: Residential Development
Wates Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wates Group Ltd - Strengths
Wates Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Wates Group Ltd - Opportunities
Wates Group Ltd - Threats
Wates Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 23, 2018: SES Engineering Services wins £8.2m Energy-From-Waste contract with Viridor
Aug 14, 2018: Wates Construction eyes North West growth with promotions
Aug 02, 2018: Wates Construction Appoints Pre-Construction Manager For Midlands
Jul 17, 2018: SES secures £20m+ Combined Heat and Power contract
Jul 03, 2018: Wates Construction expands regional team with appointment of Leanne Evans as project director
Jun 27, 2018: Wates Construction strengthens Southern Home Counties team with trio of appointments
Jun 19, 2018: Wates Group appoints Paul Chandler to board
May 11, 2018: SES appoints two new operations directors and regional commercial manager
Apr 24, 2018: SES Engineering Services strengthens Midlands and South West regional senior team
Apr 16, 2018: Wates Group names David Allen as new chief executive
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Wates Group Ltd, Key Facts
Wates Group Ltd, Key Employees
Wates Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Wates Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Wates Group Ltd, History
Wates Group Ltd, Other Locations
Wates Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Wates Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Wates Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Sun Art Retail Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Virgin Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request