QuickLogic Corp (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
QuickLogic Corp (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
QuickLogic Corp (QuickLogic) is a fabless semiconductor company that provides low power, multi-core semiconductor platforms and intellectual property for voice, artificial intelligence, and sensor processing. The company also develops and markets low power customizable semiconductor solutions to enhance battery life and improve the visual experience with mobile, consumer and enterprise products. Its mature products include FPGA families named pASIC3 and QuickRAM as well as programming hardware and design software. QuickLogic markets products under EOS, QuickAI, SensiML Analytics Studio, ArcticLink III, PolarPro, and Eclipse II brand names. The company operates across North America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. QuickLogic is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
QuickLogic Corp - Key Facts
QuickLogic Corp - Key Employees
QuickLogic Corp - Key Employee Biographies
QuickLogic Corp - Major Products and Services
QuickLogic Corp - History
QuickLogic Corp - Company Statement
QuickLogic Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
QuickLogic Corp - Business Description
Product Category: Mature products
Product Category: New products
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
QuickLogic Corp - Corporate Strategy
QuickLogic Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
QuickLogic Corp - Strengths
QuickLogic Corp - Weaknesses
QuickLogic Corp - Opportunities
QuickLogic Corp - Threats
QuickLogic Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
QuickLogic Corp, Key Facts
QuickLogic Corp, Key Employees
QuickLogic Corp, Key Employee Biographies
QuickLogic Corp, Major Products and Services
QuickLogic Corp, History
QuickLogic Corp, Other Locations
QuickLogic Corp, Subsidiaries
QuickLogic Corp, Key Competitors
QuickLogic Corp, Ratios based on current share price
QuickLogic Corp, Annual Ratios
QuickLogic Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
QuickLogic Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
QuickLogic Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
QuickLogic Corp, Ratio Charts
QuickLogic Corp (QUIK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request