Matex International Ltd (M15) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Matex International Ltd (Matex) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes dyestuffs and auxiliaries, colour measurement and computer aided systems to the global textile industry. The company specializes in the formulation and manufacture of reactive dyestuffs, disperse dyestuffs, optical brighteners, and special auxiliaries for fabrics, garments, home furnishings, leather, papers, and textile and polymer industries. It operates through a network of subsidiaries and affiliates, and has sales presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, South America and Africa. The company also has manufacturing facilities in Shanghai and Taixing, China; and Malaysia. Matex is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Matex International Ltd - Key Facts
Matex International Ltd - Key Employees
Matex International Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Matex International Ltd - Major Products and Services
Matex International Ltd - History
Matex International Ltd - Company Statement
Matex International Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Matex International Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Other Asia Pacific Countries
Geographical Segment: PRC
Matex International Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Matex International Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Matex International Ltd - Strengths
Matex International Ltd - Weaknesses
Matex International Ltd - Opportunities
Matex International Ltd - Threats
Matex International Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Matex International Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Matex International Ltd, Key Facts
Matex International Ltd, Key Employees
Matex International Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Matex International Ltd, Major Products and Services
Matex International Ltd, History
Matex International Ltd, Subsidiaries
Matex International Ltd, Key Competitors
Matex International Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Matex International Ltd, Annual Ratios
Matex International Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Matex International Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Matex International Ltd, Interim Ratios
Matex International Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Matex International Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Matex International Ltd, Ratio Charts
Matex International Ltd (M15) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
KGHM International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKGHM International Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Accounting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Payroll Services; Tax Preparation Services; Bookkeeping, Financial Auditing and Other Accounting Services 2) By End Use Industry: IT Services; Manufacturing; Financial Services; Construction; Others Covering: PwC LLP; Ernst & Young LLP; Deloitte LLP; KPMG LLP; BDO International Ltd
Accounting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request