Kyocera Corp (6971) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kyocera Corp (Kyocera) is a provider of electronic equipment and components. The companys product and solution portfolio includes semiconductor parts, ceramic components, mobile phones, electronic devices, telecommunications and information equipment, and others. Its products find application in various fields including energy generation, environmental protection, telecommunications and information processing. Kyoceras serves to individuals, corporations, governments and governmental agencies. The company operates R&D facilities in Japan and the US; and manufacturing facilities in Japan, Poland, France, India, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the US, among others. It has presence business presence in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Kyocera is headquartered in Fushimi-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
Kyocera Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2019: KYOCERA announces consolidated financial results for three months ended June 30, 2019
Jun 21,2019: 24M partner Kyocera to validate process for mass production
Jun 14,2019: Kyocera targets 30% greenhouse gas reduction by 2030, recognized by science based targets initiative
Jun 04,2019: Commencement of open platform aggregation business experiment grant received to cover costs of virtual power plant construction demonstration project
Jun 03,2019: KYOCERA and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Kyocera Corp - Key Facts
Kyocera Corp - Key Employees
Kyocera Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Kyocera Corp - Major Products and Services
Kyocera Corp - History
Kyocera Corp - Company Statement
Kyocera Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Kyocera Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Communications Group
Business Segment: Document Solutions Group
Business Segment: Electronic Devices Group
Business Segment: Industrial and Automotive Components Group
Business Segment: Life and Environment Group
Business Segment: Semiconductor Components Group
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: United States of America
Kyocera Corp - Corporate Strategy
Kyocera Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kyocera Corp - Strengths
Kyocera Corp - Weaknesses
Kyocera Corp - Opportunities
Kyocera Corp - Threats
Kyocera Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Kyocera Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 02, 2019: KYOCERA announces consolidated financial results for three months ended June 30, 2019
Jun 21, 2019: 24M partner Kyocera to validate process for mass production
Jun 14, 2019: Kyocera targets 30% greenhouse gas reduction by 2030, recognized by science based targets initiative
Jun 04, 2019: Commencement of open platform aggregation business experiment grant received to cover costs of virtual power plant construction demonstration project
Jun 03, 2019: KYOCERA and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
Apr 25, 2019: Consolidated financial results for the year ended March 31, 2019 (IFRS)
Feb 26, 2019: Kyocera and LO3 Energy to test blockchain-managed virtual power plant
Feb 01, 2019: KYOCERA announces consolidated financial results for third quarter, ended Dec. 31, 2018
Nov 30, 2018: Kyocera announces resignation of executive officer
Aug 31, 2018: Kyocera receives mexicos highest environmental award for third consecutive year
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Kyocera Corp, Key Facts
Kyocera Corp, Key Employees
Kyocera Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Kyocera Corp, Major Products and Services
Kyocera Corp, History
Kyocera Corp, Other Locations
Kyocera Corp, Subsidiaries
Kyocera Corp, Joint Venture
Kyocera Corp, Key Competitors
Kyocera Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Kyocera Corp, Annual Ratios
Kyocera Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kyocera Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kyocera Corp, Interim Ratios
Kyocera Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Kyocera Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Kyocera Corp, Ratio Charts
Kyocera Corp (6971) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
KYOCERA Medical Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
KYOCERA Medical Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on KYOCERA Medical Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Kyocera Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Kyocera Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Kyocera Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Kyocera Corporation (Kyocera) is a provider of electronic equipment and components. The companys portfolio includes semiconductor parts, ceramic components, mobile phones, electronic devices, telecommunications and information equipment, and others. TheseView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request