Takasago International Corp (4914) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Takasago International Corp (Takasago) manufactures, distributes, and markets flavor, fragrances, aroma ingredients, and fine chemicals. The companys flavor ingredients served to confectionary, savory, bakery, beverages, dairy and oral care businesses. Its fragrances ingredients served to perfumes and colognes, and personal care to home care including soaps and shampoos, bath products, cosmetics, laundry detergents, cleansers, air fresheners, and other products manufacturing businesses. Takasagos aroma ingredients are used to create high quality fragrances and flavors products, and its fine chemicals offer catalyst for life science and electronics industries. Through subsidiaries, the company operates in Japan and countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Takasago is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Takasago International Corp - Key Facts
Takasago International Corp - Key Employees
Takasago International Corp - Major Products and Services
Takasago International Corp - History
Takasago International Corp - Company Statement
Takasago International Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Takasago International Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Takasago International Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Takasago International Corp - Strengths
Takasago International Corp - Weaknesses
Takasago International Corp - Opportunities
Takasago International Corp - Threats
Takasago International Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Takasago International Corp, Key Facts
Takasago International Corp, Key Employees
Takasago International Corp, Major Products and Services
Takasago International Corp, History
Takasago International Corp, Subsidiaries
Takasago International Corp, Key Competitors
Takasago International Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Takasago International Corp, Annual Ratios
Takasago International Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Takasago International Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Takasago International Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Takasago International Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Takasago International Corp, Ratio Charts
Takasago International Corp (4914) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Takasago International Corporation (4914) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
ManTech International Corp (MANT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Matthews International Corp (MATW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request