USG Corp - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
USG Corp (USG), a subsidiary of Knauf Group. It is one of the leading building materials manufacturing company. It produces a range of products including gypsum and related products such as gypsum wallboards, joint treatments and textures, cement board, gypsum fiber panels, plaster and industrial gypsum products. These products are used in new residential, new nonresidential, and residential and nonresidential repair and remodel construction, and also in certain industrial processes. The company distributes and markets its products through building materials dealers, contractors, home improvement centers and other retailers and specialty wallboard distributors. . The company operates in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. USG is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
USG Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2019: USG posts Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
Oct 25,2018: USG Corporation reports third quarter 2018 results
Apr 25,2018: USG releases Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 11,2018: USG receives 2018 LSS Projectof the Year Award
Mar 28,2018: USG Corporation Receives Excellence in Construction Innovation Award
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
USG Corp - Key Facts
USG Corp - Key Employees
USG Corp - Key Employee Biographies
USG Corp - Major Products and Services
USG Corp - History
USG Corp - Company Statement
USG Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
USG Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Canada
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: U.S. Ceilings
Business Segment: U.S. Performance Materials
Business Segment: U.S. Wallboard and Surfaces
USG Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
USG Corp - Strengths
USG Corp - Weaknesses
USG Corp - Opportunities
USG Corp - Threats
USG Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2019: USG posts Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
Oct 25, 2018: USG Corporation reports third quarter 2018 results
Apr 25, 2018: USG releases Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 11, 2018: USG receives 2018 LSS Projectof the Year Award
Mar 28, 2018: USG Corporation Receives Excellence in Construction Innovation Award
Feb 01, 2018: USG posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
USG Corp, Key Facts
USG Corp, Key Employees
USG Corp, Key Employee Biographies
USG Corp, Major Products and Services
USG Corp, History
USG Corp, Other Locations
USG Corp, Subsidiaries
USG Corp, Joint Venture
USG Corp, Key Competitors
USG Corp, Ratios based on current share price
USG Corp, Annual Ratios
USG Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
USG Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
USG Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
USG Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
USG Corp, Ratio Charts
USG Corp - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData toView Report
USG Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportUSG Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Energy Development Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request