Advanced Holdings Ltd (BLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advanced Holdings Ltd (AHL) is an engineering science company that designs, manufactures, and sells diverse range of products and solutions. Its product offering includes analyzers such as process measurement, analytical chemistry and quality control analysis. AHL focuses on the designing and development, project management, front end engineering design (FEED), integration, installation and commissioning, supply of spare parts, and after-sales maintenance and repair services of process equipment. It also serves petroleum, petrochemicals, oil and gas, chemicals, printing, polymer and paint industries. The company has manufacturing facilities and offices in France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, China, Singapore, the UK and the US. AHL is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
Advanced Holdings Ltd - History
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Company Statement
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Iron and Steel
Business Segment: Oil and Gas
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Petrochemicals and Chemicals
Geographical Segment: Indonesia
Geographical Segment: Kazakhstan
Geographical Segment: Malaysia
Geographical Segment: Middle East
Geographical Segment: Netherlands
Geographical Segment: Other Asian Countries
Geographical Segment: Other European Countries
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: PRC
Geographical Segment: Singapore
Geographical Segment: South Korea
Geographical Segment: Thailand
Geographical Segment: USA
Geographical Segment: Vietnam
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Advanced Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Strengths
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Threats
Advanced Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
Advanced Holdings Ltd, History
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Joint Venture
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Advanced Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts
Advanced Disposal Services Inc (ADSW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Corp (APC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
NewOcean Energy Holdings Ltd (342) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request