Fidessa Group plc - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fidessa Group plc (Fidessa) is a provider of trading, investment, and information solutions to financial markets. Its offerings includes Buy side solution, sell side solution, global connectivity, market data, post trade services and training. The companys offering helps its customers to buy, sell and own financial assets of all types. Fidessa operates globally with scale, resilience, ambition and expertise. The companys products serve major investment banks, asset managers, specialist niche brokers and hedge funds. The company operated through its subsidiaries in England and Wales, the US, Hong Kong, Japan, France, Canada, Singapore, Australia, India and Brazil. Fidessa is headquartered in London, Surrey, the UK.
Fidessa Group plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2018: Fidessa named Best Trading and Execution Technology in managed futures industry awards
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Fidessa Group plc - Key Facts
Fidessa Group plc - Key Employees
Fidessa Group plc - Major Products and Services
Fidessa Group plc - History
Fidessa Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Fidessa Group plc - Business Description
Fidessa Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fidessa Group plc - Strengths
Fidessa Group plc - Weaknesses
Fidessa Group plc - Opportunities
Fidessa Group plc - Threats
Fidessa Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Fidessa named Best Trading and Execution Technology in managed futures industry awards
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Fidessa Group plc, Key Facts
Fidessa Group plc, Key Employees
Fidessa Group plc, Major Products and Services
Fidessa Group plc, History
Fidessa Group plc, Other Locations
Fidessa Group plc, Subsidiaries
Fidessa Group plc, Key Competitors
Fidessa Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Fidessa Group plc, Annual Ratios
Fidessa Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Fidessa Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Fidessa Group plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Fidessa Group plc, Ratio Charts
Fidessa Group plc - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
FIDESSA GROUP PLC Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
FIDESSA GROUP PLC Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on FIDESSA GROUP PLC. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Alpha FX Group plc (AFX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Inspiration Healthcare Group plc (Inspiration Healthcare) is a supplier of medical technology for operating theatre, critical care, and other medical applications. The company offers non-invasive neonatal intensive care systems forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request