Viskase Companies Inc (VKSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Viskase Companies Inc (Viskase), a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises Holdings LP is a manufacturer and seller of casings for the food processing industry. It manufactures non-edible cellulose, plastic and fibrous casings for processed meats products. Viskases products are used in packing cooked sausages, dry sausages, hot dogs, coarse ground fresh sausages, processed cheese, dry mini salamis and boneless ham. The company markets its products under various brand names such as VISKASE, NOJAX, VISFLEX, VISMAX, VISLON, VISMOKE, CISCOAT, POLYJAX, BUBBLE-NET and MEMBRA-CEL. It operates manufacturing and sales offices in North America, South America, Asia and Europe. Viskase is headquartered in Lombard, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Viskase Companies Inc - Key Facts
Viskase Companies Inc - Key Employees
Viskase Companies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Viskase Companies Inc - Major Products and Services
Viskase Companies Inc - History
Viskase Companies Inc - Company Statement
Viskase Companies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Viskase Companies Inc - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South America
Viskase Companies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Viskase Companies Inc - Strengths
Viskase Companies Inc - Weaknesses
Viskase Companies Inc - Opportunities
Viskase Companies Inc - Threats
Viskase Companies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Viskase Companies Inc, Key Facts
Viskase Companies Inc, Key Employees
Viskase Companies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Viskase Companies Inc, Major Products and Services
Viskase Companies Inc, History
Viskase Companies Inc, Other Locations
Viskase Companies Inc, Subsidiaries
Viskase Companies Inc, Key Competitors
Viskase Companies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Viskase Companies Inc, Annual Ratios
Viskase Companies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Viskase Companies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Viskase Companies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Viskase Companies Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Viskase Companies Inc, Ratio Charts
Viskase Companies Inc (VKSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Viskase Companies Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Viskase Companies Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Viskase Companies Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request