Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ribbon Communications Inc (Ribbon Communications), formerly Sonus Networks, Inc, is a provider of next generation software solution and cloud network solution for communication service provider and enterprises across the industry verticals.The company solution offerings includes managing software updates, appliance spare services and managed spares programs, appliance maintenance, and emergency assistance during disaster recovery.. Ribbon Communications sells products, solutions and services to customers through a direct internal sales force, indirectly through channels and partnerships globally, system integrators, value added resellers, authorized distributors and channel partners. It serves to telecommunications, cable, wireless service providers and enterprises. The company has business presence across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Ribbon Communications is headquartered in Westford, Massachusetts, the US.
Ribbon Communications Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Ribbon Communications announces results for Q2 2018
Apr 26,2018: Ribbon Communications Releases First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Mar 01,2018: Ribbon Communications announces Q4 2017 results
Jan 31,2018: Ribbon Communications Appoints Tony Scarfo Executive Vice President of Products and R&D
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Facts
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Employees
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ribbon Communications Inc. - History
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Company Statement
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Business Description
Business Segment: Product
Business Segment: Service
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Other Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: The US
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Ribbon Communications Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Strengths
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Weaknesses
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Opportunities
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Threats
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2018: Ribbon Communications announces results for Q2 2018
Apr 26, 2018: Ribbon Communications Releases First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Mar 01, 2018: Ribbon Communications announces Q4 2017 results
Jan 31, 2018: Ribbon Communications Appoints Tony Scarfo Executive Vice President of Products and R&D
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Facts
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Employees
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ribbon Communications Inc., Major Products and Services
Ribbon Communications Inc., History
Ribbon Communications Inc., Other Locations
Ribbon Communications Inc., Subsidiaries
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Competitors
Ribbon Communications Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Ribbon Communications Inc., Annual Ratios
Ribbon Communications Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ribbon Communications Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Ribbon Communications Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Ribbon Communications Inc., Ratio Charts
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Ribbon Communications Inc. (SONS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Information Technology Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: IT Services, Computer Hardware, Telecom, Software Products , Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services , Computer Peripheral Equipment, Computer Storage Devices And Servers, Computers , Wireless Telecommunication Carriers, Wired Telecommunication Carriers, Communications Hardware, Satellite & Telecommunication Resellers , Operating Systems & Productivity Software Publishing, Database, Storage & Backup Software Publishing, Business Analytics & Enterprise Software, Video Game Software, Design, Editing & Rendering Software Covering: AT&T, Apple, Verizon Communications Inc., China Mobile Ltd, Microsoft
The information technology (IT) market consists of sales of information technology (IT) services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that apply computers, computer peripherals and telecommunicationsView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Verizon Communications Inc.Verizon Communications Inc. (Verizon) is a information, communication, and entertainment services provider. The company provides a comprehensive range of voice, data, and videoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request