National Instruments Corp (NATI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
National Instruments Corp (NI) is a provider of software-defined platform, automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation products for engineers and scientists. Its products find application in research and development, simulation and modeling, product design, prototype and validation, production testing, industrial control, data acquisition, instrument control, machine vision, field and factory service and repair. The company serves to various industries and applications including advanced research, automotive, consumer electronics, commercial aerospace, computers and electronics, automated test equipment, continuous process manufacturing, education, healthcare, government, defense, energy, semiconductors, telecommunications and others. It has business presence across the Americas, EMEIA, and Asia-Pacific. NI is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
National Instruments Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 16,2019: Cognite announces new locations in Austin and Houston
Jul 27,2018: National Instruments announces Q2 2018 revenue
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
National Instruments Corp - Key Facts
National Instruments Corp - Key Employees
National Instruments Corp - Key Employee Biographies
National Instruments Corp - Major Products and Services
National Instruments Corp - History
National Instruments Corp - Company Statement
National Instruments Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
National Instruments Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Product
Business Segment: Software Maintenance
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEIA
National Instruments Corp - Corporate Strategy
National Instruments Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
National Instruments Corp - Strengths
National Instruments Corp - Weaknesses
National Instruments Corp - Opportunities
National Instruments Corp - Threats
National Instruments Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2019: Cognite announces new locations in Austin and Houston
Jul 27, 2018: National Instruments announces Q2 2018 revenue
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
National Instruments Corp, Key Facts
National Instruments Corp, Key Employees
National Instruments Corp, Key Employee Biographies
National Instruments Corp, Major Products and Services
National Instruments Corp, History
National Instruments Corp, Other Locations
National Instruments Corp, Subsidiaries
National Instruments Corp, Key Competitors
National Instruments Corp, Ratios based on current share price
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
National Instruments Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
National Instruments Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
National Instruments Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
National Instruments Corp, Ratio Charts
Giordano International Ltd (709) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Takasago International Corp (4914) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
National Instruments Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
National Instruments Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on National Instruments Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request