Groupe SEB SA (SK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Groupe SEB SA (SK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Groupe SEB SA (Groupe SEB) manufactures and markets home appliances products. The company’s product portfolio includes frying pans, saucepans, bakeware, oven dishes, low pressure cookers, deep fryers, table-top ovens, induction hobs, barbecues, waffle makers, meat grills, bread-makers, and food processors. It also offers steam irons and steam generators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, fans, hair care appliances, and foot massage appliances. The company markets these products under the brands of Calor, Clock, Emsa, Hepp, Imusa, Umco and WeareveR. It sells its products through a diverse network of distributor.The company has business presence across EMEA, Asia and Americas. SEB is headquartered in Ecully, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Groupe SEB SA - Key Facts
Groupe SEB SA - Key Employees
Groupe SEB SA - Key Employee Biographies
Groupe SEB SA - Major Products and Services
Groupe SEB SA - History
Groupe SEB SA - Company Statement
Groupe SEB SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Groupe SEB SA - Business Description
Product Category: Cookware
Product Category: Professional Coffee Machines and Hotels
Product Category: Small Electrical Appliances
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Groupe SEB SA - Corporate Strategy
Groupe SEB SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Groupe SEB SA - Strengths
Groupe SEB SA - Weaknesses
Groupe SEB SA - Opportunities
Groupe SEB SA - Threats
Groupe SEB SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Groupe SEB SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Groupe SEB SA, Key Facts
Groupe SEB SA, Key Employees
Groupe SEB SA, Key Employee Biographies
Groupe SEB SA, Major Products and Services
Groupe SEB SA, History
Groupe SEB SA, Subsidiaries
Groupe SEB SA, Key Competitors
Groupe SEB SA, Ratios based on current share price
Groupe SEB SA, Annual Ratios
Groupe SEB SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Groupe SEB SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Groupe SEB SA, Interim Ratios
Groupe SEB SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Groupe SEB SA, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Groupe SEB SA, Ratio Charts
Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA (GBLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Groupe Bruxelles Lambert SA (GBLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
SRP Groupe SA (SRP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SRP Groupe SA (SRP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request