Maxar Technologies Inc (MAXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Maxar Technologies Inc (Maxar), formerly known as Maxar Technologies Ltd, is a communications and information solutions provider company, with focus on communications, surveillance and intelligence sector. It offers communication satellites, satellite payloads, satellite antenna subsystems, space-based and airborne surveillance solutions, imaging satellite ground systems and geospatial information services. The company also supplies robotic systems for the space and terrestrial markets. Maxar is also involved in business and program management, systems engineering, systems integration, testing and support services. It serves a range of commercial and government organizations including communication satellite operators, communication satellite manufacturers, government agencies and space and terrestrial markets. It operates across the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Maxar is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, the US.
Maxar Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
May 10,2019 MDA Awarded Canadian Government Contract to Deliver Search and Rescue Repeaters for Satellites
Jul 31,2018 Maxar Technologies reports second quarter 2018 results, declares quarterly dividend
Jul 27,2018 Maxar Technologies MDA appoints Michael Rack president, MDA commercial to lead space systems product growth in the new space economy
Jul 12,2018 Maxar Technologies names Biggs Porter as chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Maxar Technologies Inc - Key Facts
Maxar Technologies Inc - Key Employees
Maxar Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Maxar Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
Maxar Technologies Inc - History
Maxar Technologies Inc - Company Statement
Maxar Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Maxar Technologies Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Imagery
Business Segment: Services
Business Segment: Space Systems
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: South America
Geographical Segment: The US
Maxar Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
Maxar Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Maxar Technologies Inc - Strengths
Maxar Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
Maxar Technologies Inc - Opportunities
Maxar Technologies Inc - Threats
Maxar Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Maxar Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
May 10, 2019: MDA Awarded Canadian Government Contract to Deliver Search and Rescue Repeaters for Satellites
Jul 31, 2018: Maxar Technologies reports second quarter 2018 results, declares quarterly dividend
Jul 27, 2018: Maxar Technologies MDA appoints Michael Rack president, MDA commercial to lead space systems product growth in the new space economy
Jul 12, 2018: Maxar Technologies names Biggs Porter as chief financial officer
Feb 26, 2018: Maxar Technologies chief financial officer steps down
Feb 22, 2018: Maxar Technologies posts Q4 and year end 2017 financial results
Jan 03, 2018: Maxar Technologies appoints Mike Greenley as Group President of MDA, one of Canadas most innovative technology companies
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Maxar Technologies Inc, Key Facts
Maxar Technologies Inc, Key Employees
Maxar Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Maxar Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
Maxar Technologies Inc, History
Maxar Technologies Inc, Other Locations
Maxar Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
Maxar Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
Maxar Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Maxar Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
Maxar Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Maxar Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Maxar Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Maxar Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Maxar Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Maxar Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
Maxar Technologies Inc (MAXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Laborie Medical Technologies Inc (Laborie), a subsidiary of Patricia Industries AB, develops and manufactures medical diagnostics and devices. The company offers uroflowmetry, urodynamics, pelvic floor rehabilitation and anorectal manometry productsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request