Reece Ltd (REH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Reece Ltd (REH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reece Limited (Reece) is a wholesaler, importer, marketer, distributer and retailer plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, bathroom, ventilation and refrigeration products. The company’s product portfolio includes hot water units, material safety data sheets, pipe and fittings, valves, tools and hardware, clips and pipe supports, toilets and bidets, kitchen sinks and strainers. The company markets products under CIBO, Caroma, Conex Banninger, Arco, Rothenberger, Walraven, Thermann, Morse, Friatec, Geberit and Graf brand names. It merchandise and supplies products to various markets such as wholesale, retail, trade, professional and commercial. The company has business presence in Australia, New Zealand, and the US. Reece is headquartered in Burwood, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Reece Ltd - Key Facts
Reece Ltd - Key Employees
Reece Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Reece Ltd - Major Products and Services
Reece Ltd - History
Reece Ltd - Company Statement
Reece Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Reece Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Australia and New Zealand
Geographical Segment: The US
Reece Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reece Ltd - Strengths
Reece Ltd - Weaknesses
Reece Ltd - Opportunities
Reece Ltd - Threats
Reece Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Reece Ltd, Key Facts
Reece Ltd, Key Employees
Reece Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Reece Ltd, Major Products and Services
Reece Ltd, History
Reece Ltd, Subsidiaries
Reece Ltd, Key Competitors
Reece Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Reece Ltd, Annual Ratios
Reece Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Reece Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Reece Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Reece Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Reece Ltd, Ratio Charts
Reece Ltd (REH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Reece Australia Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Reece Australia Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Reece Australia Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request