Sonoco Products Co (SON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sonoco Products Co (SON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sonoco Products Co (Sonoco) is a manufacturer of industrial and consumer packaging products. It designs, produces, assembles, packages, and distributes temporary, semi-permanent, and permanent point-of-purchase displays. The company offers plastic bottles and jars; rigid containers and trays; metal and peelable membrane ends and closures; wooden, metal and composite wire and cable reels and spools. It provides fiber-based construction tubes and forms, paper, tubes and cores, adhesives custom-engineered paperboard-based and expanded foam protective packaging and components, and temperature-assurance packaging products. Sonoco serves food, consumer packaged goods, home, personal care, construction, textiles, municipal and residential, automotive, cosmetics, medical, hospitality, advertising, consumer electronics, pharmaceuticals, office furnishings, and promotional and palletized distribution sectors. It has production facilities in North America and Europe. Sonoco is headquartered in Hartsville, South Carolina, the US.
Sonoco Products Co Key Recent Developments
Feb 25,2020: Others : Sonoco Announces Industrial and Consumer Packaging Organizational Updates
Feb 13,2020: Sonoco Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results
Jan 08,2020: Sonoco Named One of America’s Most Responsible Companies
Jan 02,2020: Sonoco acquires Healthcare Packaging and Medical Device Thermoformer
Dec 31,2019: Sonoco Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Sonoco Products Co - Key Facts
Sonoco Products Co - Key Employees
Sonoco Products Co - Key Employee Biographies
Sonoco Products Co - Major Products and Services
Sonoco Products Co - History
Sonoco Products Co - Company Statement
Sonoco Products Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sonoco Products Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer Packaging
Business Segment: Display and Packaging
Business Segment: Paper and Industrial Converted Products
Business Segment: Protective Solutions
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: The US
Sonoco Products Co - Corporate Strategy
Sonoco Products Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sonoco Products Co - Strengths
Sonoco Products Co - Weaknesses
Sonoco Products Co - Opportunities
Sonoco Products Co - Threats
Sonoco Products Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Sonoco Products Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Sonoco Products Co, Key Facts
Sonoco Products Co, Key Employees
Sonoco Products Co, Key Employee Biographies
Sonoco Products Co, Major Products and Services
Sonoco Products Co, History
Sonoco Products Co, Other Locations
Sonoco Products Co, Subsidiaries
Sonoco Products Co, Key Competitors
Sonoco Products Co, Ratios based on current share price
Sonoco Products Co, Annual Ratios
Sonoco Products Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sonoco Products Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sonoco Products Co, Interim Ratios
Sonoco Products Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Sonoco Products Co, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Sonoco Products Co, Ratio Charts
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation to theView Report
Sonoco Products Co (SON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Orchids Paper Products Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Preformed Line Products Co (PLP) is an industrial equipment company that designs, manufactures and supplies communications, energy distribution, energy transmission, fiber utility, solar and special industry products. The companys communicationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request