Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy The summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Singapore Petroleum Company Limited (SPC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, is an integrated oil and gas company, which carries out exploration, production, refining and terminal operations. It also markets, distributes and trades a range of petroleum products, including crude oil, natural gas, naphtha, motor gasoline, automotive diesel oil, jet fuel, fuel oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The company supplies bunker fuel to international shipping companies at the Singapore port and jet fuel at international airports in Asia Pacific, including Singapore Changi Airport. It operates an extensive network of fuel stations in Singapore. SPC is headquartered in Singapore.
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 04,2018: Cue Energy provides update on Paus Biru-1 well
Oct 26,2018: Singapore Petroleum builds new oil storage, distribution centre
Feb 19,2018: Singapore Refining Completes New Gasoline Clean Fuels Facility
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with the detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Facts
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Employees
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Operational Employees
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - History
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Business Description
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Strengths
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Opportunities
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Threats
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Dec 04, 2018: Cue Energy provides update on Paus Biru-1 well
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Facts
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Employees
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, History
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Joint Venture
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Competitors
China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corp Ltd (G92) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile hasView Report
Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Oil & Gas Upstream Activities Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Oil And Gas Wells Drilling Services, Oil And Gas Supporting Activities Transport, Industrial, Others , Transport, Industrial, Electric Power, Others , Onshore Drilling Services, Offshore Drilling Services , Well Maintenance, Exploration, Well Developing Covering: Saudi Aramco, Rosneft, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, ADNOC, Iraq Ministry of Oil
The oil and gas upstream activities market consists of sales of crude oil and natural gas by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that undertake the pre-refining activities of crudeView Report
Crude Oil Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Transport, Industrial, Others Covering: Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BP Plc, Rosneft, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
The crude oil extraction market consists of sales of crude oil by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) carrying out exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas (byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request