JEA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
JEA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community owned electric and water utility. It generates power using natural gas, coal, petcoke, solar and methane gas sources; supplies water; and treats wastewater. The utility owns, co-owns and operates electric power generation plants, transmission and distribution facilities; re-pump and water storage facilities; and wastewater treatment plants and reclaimed water production facilities. JEA offers a wide range of rebate programs for the promotion of energy efficiency and lower money spent on energy. It serves residential, wholesale, commercial and industrial customers in Duval County, and parts of three adjacent counties in Northeast Florida. JEA is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
JEA Key Recent Developments
Nov 20,2019: Sungrow Powers JEAs SolarSmart Program with 1500Vdc DC-Coupled System
Aug 02,2019: Florida’s largest municipally-owned utility formally launches competitive and open solicitation process to transform northeast Florida
Jul 30,2019: C2 Energy Capital scales up solar sheep program and drives down O&M costs
Jul 05,2019: JEA annouces Final SJRPP Demolition and Implosion Event
May 02,2019: JEA expands deployment of sentient energy distribution grid sensors to improve grid reliability
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
JEA - Key Facts
JEA - Key Employees
JEA - Key Employee Biographies
JEA - Major Products and Services
JEA - History
JEA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
JEA - Business Description
Business Segment: DES
Business Segment: Electric System and Bulk Power Supply System
Business Segment: SJRPP System
Business Segment: Water and Sewer Enterprise Fund
JEA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
JEA - Strengths
JEA - Weaknesses
JEA - Opportunities
JEA - Threats
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2019: Sungrow Powers JEAs SolarSmart Program with 1500Vdc DC-Coupled System
Aug 02, 2019: Florida’s largest municipally-owned utility formally launches competitive and open solicitation process to transform northeast Florida
Jul 30, 2019: C2 Energy Capital scales up solar sheep program and drives down O&M costs
Jul 05, 2019: JEA annouces Final SJRPP Demolition and Implosion Event
May 02, 2019: JEA expands deployment of sentient energy distribution grid sensors to improve grid reliability
Apr 02, 2019: JEA Board of Directors votes Ryan Companies US, Inc. to enter into final negotiations for new HQ
Mar 27, 2019: JEA Announces next phase of SJRPP demolition and implosion plan
Mar 20, 2019: JEA wins Chartwells 2019 best practices award
Mar 12, 2019: EDF Renewables pursues its expansion in wind and solar energy in the United States
Mar 07, 2019: JEA and EDF Renewables North America sign power purchase agreements for 310 Megawatts DC of Solar Power
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
JEA, Key Facts
JEA, Key Employees
JEA, Key Employee Biographies
JEA, Major Products and Services
The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOTView Report
Orbotech Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request