Zayo Group Holdings Inc (ZAYO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (Zayo Group) is a provider of bandwidth infrastructure solutions. The company provides cloud based computing, machine to machine connectivity, social media, mobile, video and other bandwidth intensive applications. Its products comprise of fiber to cellular towers, leased dark fibers, high bandwidth cables, ethernet enables connections. Zayo Groups service portfolio includes cloud infrastructure, dark fiber, Ethernet, ip services, live video, mobile infrastructure, network maps, SONET (synchronous optical networking), cyber security, DDoS mitigation, managed security, cloud connectivity and dedicated internet access (DIA). The company offers services to health care, government, finance, legal, connect to cloud and data centers, research & education, system integrators, wireline, wireless, internet content, big data and analytics, and ad tech industries and other large enterprises. It operates in the US, Canada, Japan, the UK, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland. Zayo Group is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Key Facts 6
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Key Employees 7
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - History 11
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Company Statement 14
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Allstream 19
Business Segment: Enterprise Networks 19
Business Segment: Fiber Solutions 19
Business Segment: Other 19
Business Segment: Transport 20
Business Segment: zColo 20
Geographical Segment: Canada 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Geographical Segment: Other 20
Geographical Segment: the US 20
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy 21
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Strengths 22
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Weaknesses 23
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Opportunities 24
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Threats 25
Zayo Group Holdings Inc - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Key Facts 6
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Key Employees 7
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, History 11
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Other Locations 16
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Key Competitors 26
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
Zayo Group Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts 33
2019 Communication Equipment Competitive Intelligence: Zayo Group Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: OrganizationView Report
Zayo Group Holdings Inc (ZAYO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Orion Group Holdings Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
PQ Group Holdings Inc (PQG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request