CITGO Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CITGO Petroleum Corp (CITGO) refines, transports and markets transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals, solvents and other petroleum-based industrial products. The company owns and operates crude oil refineries in Lemont, Illinois; Corpus Christi, Texas; and Lake Charles, Louisiana. It also operates a network of petroleum product terminals and pipelines. Its terminals store and distribute petroleum products such as diesel, gasoline, heating oil and jet fuel across major regions of the US. CITGO markets petroleum products to customers and businesses through its network of independent distributors. The company is owned by CITGO Holding Inc, which is an indirect subsidiary of Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA). CITGO is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
CITGO Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 17,2018 CITGO hosts landmark symposium exploring technical innovations in refining
Jul 19,2018 CITGO lemont refinery honored for outstanding safety record
May 16,2018 Citgo Xylene & Toluene Getting Price Increases May 19
May 08,2018 Rusoro Mining Files New Proceedings to Enforce US$1.34 Billion Award Against Venezuela
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Key Facts 5
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Key Employees 6
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Key Employee Biographies 7
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Major Products and Services 8
CITGO Petroleum Corp - History 10
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Company Statement 12
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Business Description 15
CITGO Petroleum Corp - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Strengths 16
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Weaknesses 17
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Opportunities 18
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Threats 19
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 21
Sep 17, 2018: CITGO hosts landmark symposium exploring technical innovations in refining 21
Jul 19, 2018: CITGO lemont refinery honored for outstanding safety record 22
May 16, 2018: Citgo Xylene & Toluene Getting Price Increases May 19 23
May 08, 2018: Rusoro Mining Files New Proceedings to Enforce US$1.34 Billion Award Against Venezuela 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List Of Tables
CITGO Petroleum Corp, Key Facts 5
CITGO Petroleum Corp, Key Employees 6
CITGO Petroleum Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
CITGO Petroleum Corp, Major Products and Services 8
CITGO Petroleum Corp, History 10
CITGO Petroleum Corp, Key Competitors 20
CITGO Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
CITGO Petroleum Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
CITGO Petroleum Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on CITGO Petroleum Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Global Review and Outlook by 78 Companies (Shin-Etsu, Formosa Plastics, Westlake Chemical, Inovyn, Mexichem, Xinjiang Zhongtai, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Xinjiang Tianye, LG Chem, Tosoh, Shaanxi Beiyuan Chemical Group, Hongdaxinye Group, Hanwha Chemical, Thai Plastic and Chemicals (TPC), KEM ONE, Hubei Yihua, Vynova, Junzheng Group, Tianjin Dagu Chemical, Chemplast Sanmar, Reliance, Braskem, China Haohua Chemical Group, AGC Group, Shandong Xinfa Group, CNSG, Unipar Carbocloro, Tangshan Sanyou, Elion Resources Group, Tianyuan Group, Anhui Hwasu, UPC Group, Kaneka, China General Plastics Corporation (CGPC), Baotou Sea Level Macromolecule Industry, BorsodChem, Henan Lianchuang Chemical, Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Dongxing Chemical, Qingdao Haiwan Group etc.), by Application (Pipe & Fitting, Profile, Sheet & Film, Wire & Cable, Flooring & Mat, Glove & Belt, Leather, Wallpaper & Tarpaulin, Others), by Type (Suspension PVC, Emulsion PVC)
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXXView Report
Ultra Petroleum Corp (UPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request