Edgewell Personal Care LLC (EPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Edgewell Personal Care LLC (Edgewell) is a manufacturer of personal care products. The company offers shaving, sun care, feminine care, infant care, skin care and pet care products. Its shaving products include razor handles and refillable blades, and disposable shave products for men and women. Edgewells sun and skin care products are sold under the Banana Boat, Hawaiian Tropic, Wet Ones and Playtex brand names. The companys feminine care segment markets its products under the Playtex, Stayfree, Carefree and ob brands. It offers infant care category in which the Company markets a range of products, including bottles, cups and mealtime products under the Playtex brand name. The company markets its products throughout the US. Edgewell is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Key Facts 5
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Key Employees 6
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Major Products and Services 7
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - History 8
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Company Statement 9
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Business Description 13
Business Segment: All Other 13
Business Segment: Feminine Care 13
Business Segment: Sun and Skin Care 13
Business Segment: Wet Shave 14
Geographical Segment: International 14
Geographical Segment: The US 14
R&D Overview 14
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Strengths 15
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Weaknesses 16
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Opportunities 17
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Threats 18
Edgewell Personal Care LLC - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Key Facts 5
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Key Employees 6
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Major Products and Services 7
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, History 8
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Other Locations 11
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Key Competitors 19
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Ratios based on current share price 20
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Annual Ratios 21
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
Edgewell Personal Care LLC, Ratio Charts 26
Edgewell Personal Care LLC (EPC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relation toView Report
Oleic Diethanolamide Market Global Review and Outlook by 10 Companies (Enaspol, Stepan, Solvay, A. B. Enterprises etc.), by Application (Personal Care Products, Detergent & Cleaners, Oil Fields, Textiles, Others)
Oleic Diethanolamide report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Oleic Diethanolamide market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request