Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (SKX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (Skechers) is a lifestyle footwear company. The company designs, develops and markets a wide range of footwear products for men, women and children under the Skechers brand and performance footwear for men and women under the Skechers GO brand. Skechers markets and sells its products through department and specialty stores, company-owned retail stores, athletic and independent retailers, boutiques and e-commerce websites. It offers these products under various brands including BOBS, Twinkle Toes, Resalyte, Relaxed Fit, Skecher Street, DLites, Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam, Skechers Sport, Skechers GOrun, Skechers GOwalk, Energy Lights, S-Lights, Skechers Cali and Skechers USA. The company operations are spread across Asia the US, and Europe. Skechers is headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, the US.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2018: SKECHERS announces results for Q2 ended June 30, 2018
Apr 20,2018: SKECHERS announces financial results for Q1 ended March 31, 2018
Feb 09,2018: SKECHERS reports financial results for Q4 and full year 2017
Nov 15,2017: Skechers appoints CFO
Jun 17,2017: Adidas loses rulings over Skechers alleged knockoffs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Key Facts 6
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employees 7
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - History 11
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Company Statement 14
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Domestic Wholesale 19
Business Segment: International Wholesale 19
Business Segment: Retail 19
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Canada 20
Geographical Segment: Other International 20
Capital Expenditure 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: The US 20
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Corporate Strategy 21
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Strengths 22
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Weaknesses 23
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Opportunities 24
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Threats 25
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
May 22, 2017: SKECHERS wins Womens Brand of the year at the Drapers Footwear Awards 34
Feb 23, 2017: SKECHERS recognized as Footwear Brand of the Year 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Key Facts 6
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Key Employees 7
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., History 11
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Other Locations 16
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Key Competitors 26
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Ratios based on current share price 27
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Annual Ratios 28
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Ratio Charts 33
Skechers USA Inc (SKX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Skechers USA Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Skechers USA Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Skechers USA Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Altadis U.S.A., Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAltadis U.S.A., Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Canon U.S.A., Inc. (Canon), a subsidiary of Canon Inc. is a technology company that designs, develops and commercializes imaging equipment and information systems, and digital imaging solutions. The company offersView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request