General Dynamics Corporation (GD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
General Dynamics Corporation (GD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by it to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) is a leading global defense contractor. The company offers products and services in the areas of business aviation, land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments and munitions, shipbuilding and marine systems, and mission-critical information systems and technology solutions. It also offers business jets, wheeled combat and tactical vehicles, battle tanks, munitions and propellants. It provides nuclear powered submarines, commercial and logistic ships, along with ruggedized mobile computing solutions, information assurance technologies, broadband networking and battle space command and control systems. The company serves products and services to US government, defense agencies and commercial organizations and has a presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. General Dynamics is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
General Dynamics Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: General Dynamics releases Q1 2018 results
Jan 24,2018: General Dynamics posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Dec 15,2017: General Dynamics elects Howard Rubel as vice president of Investor Relations
Oct 26,2017: General Dynamics reports Q3 2017 results
Sep 14,2017: General Dynamics Land Systems–UK to deliver state-of-the-art training solutions for the AJAX programme
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
General Dynamics Corporation - Key Facts 6
General Dynamics Corporation - Key Employees 7
General Dynamics Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
General Dynamics Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
General Dynamics Corporation - History 11
General Dynamics Corporation - Company Statement 28
General Dynamics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 29
Head Office 29
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 29
Section 2 – Company Analysis 32
Company Overview 32
General Dynamics Corporation - Business Description 33
Business Segment: Aerospace 33
Key Stats 33
Business Segment: Combat Systems 33
Key Stats 34
Business Segment: Europe 34
Business Segment: Information Systems and Technology 34
Key Stats 34
Business Segment: Marine Systems 34
Key Stats 34
Geographical Segment: Africa/Middle East 35
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 35
Geographical Segment: North America 35
Geographical Segment: South America 35
General Dynamics Corporation - Corporate Strategy 36
General Dynamics Corporation - SWOT Analysis 37
SWOT Analysis - Overview 37
General Dynamics Corporation - Strengths 37
General Dynamics Corporation - Weaknesses 38
General Dynamics Corporation - Opportunities 39
General Dynamics Corporation - Threats 40
General Dynamics Corporation - Key Competitors 41
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 42
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 42
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 43
Performance Chart 46
Financial Performance 46
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 47
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 48
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 49
Oct 26, 2017: General Dynamics reports Q3 2017 results 49
Sep 14, 2017: General Dynamics Land Systems–UK to deliver state-of-the-art training solutions for the AJAX programme 50
Sep 14, 2017: General Dynamics Land Systems–UK to deliver state-of-the-art training solutions for the AJAX programme 51
Aug 03, 2017: General Dynamics appoints Gilliland as president of General Dynamics Information Technology 52
Jul 27, 2017: General Dynamics reports Q2 2017 results 53
Apr 26, 2017: General Dynamics Q1 net earnings increase 54
Mar 08, 2017: Gulfstream Aerospace receives Aviation Weeks 2017 Technology Laureate Award 55
Mar 01, 2017: General Dynamics appoints new deputy for operations for information technology 56
Jan 27, 2017: General Dynamics Q4 net earnings up 57
Section 5 – Appendix 58
Ratio Definitions 58
About GlobalData 62
Contact Us 62
List Of Tables
General Dynamics Corporation, Key Facts 6
General Dynamics Corporation, Key Employees 7
General Dynamics Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
General Dynamics Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
General Dynamics Corporation, History 11
General Dynamics Corporation, Other Locations 29
General Dynamics Corporation, Subsidiaries 29
General Dynamics Corporation, Key Competitors 41
General Dynamics Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 42
General Dynamics Corporation, Annual Ratios 43
General Dynamics Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 44
General Dynamics Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 45
General Dynamics Corporation, Interim Ratios 47
Currency Codes 58
Capital Market Ratios 58
Equity Ratios 59
Profitability Ratios 59
Cost Ratios 60
Liquidity Ratios 60
Leverage Ratios 61
Efficiency Ratios 61
List Of Figures
General Dynamics Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 46
General Dynamics Corporation, Ratio Charts 48
Generali Brasil Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGenerali Brasil Seguros S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
2018 Aerospace and Defense Competitive Intelligence: General Dynamics Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
General Dynamics Land Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGeneral Dynamics Land Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request