Saudi Chemical Company (2230) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Chemical Company (SCC) is a Saudi Joint Stock company that carries out the production and sale of explosives and detonators for civil and military use. The product portfolio of the company includes kemulex, primex, enviroseis, electrical detonators, prillex, detonating cord, sanel, seismic detonators and accessories. The company offers various drilling and blasting services, such as transport of explosives, planning, storage, drilling and blasting. It operates its business activities through three wholly-owned subsidiaries, namely, Saudi International Trading Co. and Suez International Nitrate Co., and The Chemical Company for Commercial Investment Ltd. Geographically, the company operates its factories, offices, storage and production facilities across Saudi Arabia. SCC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Saudi Chemical Company - Key Facts 5
Saudi Chemical Company - Key Employees 6
Saudi Chemical Company - Key Operational Employees 7
Saudi Chemical Company - Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Chemical Company - History 9
Saudi Chemical Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Saudi Chemical Company - Business Description 12
Saudi Chemical Company - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Saudi Chemical Company - Strengths 13
Saudi Chemical Company - Weaknesses 14
Saudi Chemical Company - Opportunities 15
Saudi Chemical Company - Threats 16
Saudi Chemical Company - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
Saudi Chemical Company, Key Facts 5
Saudi Chemical Company, Key Employees 6
Saudi Chemical Company, Key Operational Employees 7
Saudi Chemical Company, Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Chemical Company, History 9
Saudi Chemical Company, Other Locations 10
Saudi Chemical Company, Subsidiaries 10
Saudi Chemical Company, Key Competitors 17
Saudi Chemical Company, Ratios based on current share price 18
Saudi Chemical Company, Annual Ratios 19
Saudi Chemical Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Saudi Chemical Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Saudi Chemical Company, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
Saudi Chemical Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 22
Saudi Chemical Company, Ratio Charts 24
Saudi Cable Co (2110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Saudi Chemical Company (2230) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) Global Market Review and Outlook by 20 Companies (BASF, Bige Holding Ltd., Grasim, Panoli Intermediates, Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers, Bodal Chemicals, Aarti Industries Ltd, Kiri Dyes, Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Company Limited (DMCC), Sree Rayalaseema etc.), by Application (Dye & Pigment, Sweetener, Pharmaceutical, Ion Exchange Resin, Pesticide, Others)
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
2-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Propanol Global Market Review and Outlook by 5 Companies (ANGUS Chemical Company, MCC UNITEC etc.), by Application (Latex Emulsion Paint, Polyethylene & Wax, Waterborne Coating, Boiler-water System, Metalworking Fluid, Others)
2-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Propanol report is in-depth investigation for Global market. 2-Amino-2-Methyl-1-Propanol market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million by 2024, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request