Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. (600179) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. (Antong), formerly HeiLongjiang HeiHua Co., Ltd produces and sells coke, fertilizer and chemical engineering products. Its product portfolio includes tar, crude benzene, phenol, anthracene, washing oil, tar asphalt, methanol, ammonia, liquid ammonia, liquid nitrogen, nitric acid, sulfur, carbon dioxide, ammonia, coke, and chemical fertilizers among others. Antong operates include coking plant, urea plant, ammonium nitrate plant, gasification plant and hydrogen peroxide plant. The company markets its products principally in the regions of Northeast China. It operates as a subsidiary of China National Chemical Corporation. Antong is headquartered in Qiqihar, Heilongjiang, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - History 8
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Business Description 11
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strengths 12
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 13
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 14
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Threats 15
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., History 8
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 16
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 17
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 18
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 21
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 23
Antong Holdings Co., Ltd. (600179) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. (7003) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
SK Holdings Co., Ltd. (SK Holdings) is a diversified holding company. The company, through subsidiaries and affiliates, operates in business areas of energy and chemicals, information technology, telecommunication, life sciencesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request